Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, it's me Ibuki no Sakura, call me what you wish, I don't mind. Well im not going to waste time and get right into it.

Alright everyone im putting this out here because I have a very specific craving and I want to see if I can get any bites. I really would love, I mean love to do a plot based Naruto rp. I really would like to do a Next Generation Naruto rp.

My rules
• I have one true rule. Respect my Authority, and we will get along. If I need to I will put it up here.
• Using pictures as characters is perfectly fine by me, so are description.
• Im fine with females playing males in rps, but for some reason when a guy plays a female it feels weird.... So yes, that means a no guys. This is the same with Futa's guys -.-
• I love story, and plot, the thick juiciness of it. I also enjoy smut, but not matter what even if it is a sex focused rp idea there has to be a good deal of plot for it to work.
• Fighting I love, I love the action, I love the adventure. But don't be afraid of getting Too graphic with me. I myself am known to get into a fight. As I will always say, if any Mods think my fight scene went too far, I will ask which part they think went overboard, I will happily change it into something more tame. But as that has yet happened. ^.^ Expect my graphic fights.
• I do not trust Dusts, or anyone that has no rp's prior, that I can see please show me a sample if you don't have anything in threads.
• I only rp over threads or PMs, please do not ask me to talk or roleplay over IM or emails.

I would like to do: Hetro(me playing as male), Yuri, or Futa. I can be convinced to do hetro playing female but that means you actually have to try, to catch my attention.

Next Gen children.

Naruto X Ino's Child (I love this pairing so no bashing please)

Naruto X Hinata's Chold

Naruto(Naruko) X Sauske(Dead) Child (Yes I said this)

Naruto X Karin's child (Yes, these two)

Naruto X Shizune's Child

Kiba X Hinata's child

Kakashi X Anko's child

Neji X Ten Ten's child

Shikamaru X Ino's Child

Shikamaru X Temari's Child

Sakura X Sauske(dead) Child

Gaara X Matsuri's Child

Gaara X Hinata's Child

Or oc's

any other pairings you might want to do please say but please note no dead by the lore of Naruto. Also please note that in any next gen rp, Sasuke is indeed dead.

If you want to try to convince me to do a Alternate timeline of the show, go ahead and give it a shot. :"3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom