Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Depravity, depravity; my kingdom for depravity! [ F/F & F/f ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pearl Eater

Meteorite
Firstly, I want to apologize to all the Shakespeare fans who read this thread, myself included. The window in my mind is currently in the mood for butchering high literature.

Current Moods
My libido ebbs and wanes in typical fashion, and I'm currently in the mood for the following kind of scenes:

Lesbian Depravity
Rather says it all, really, eh? When the subtitle above is bright red, I'm in the mood for no-holds barred, smutty yuri/futa sexxorz, without apologies and with hardcore kinks involved. Anal, oral, fisting, watersports and ageplay (keeping in mind the site's lower age limit for characters) are on the table when the 'red light' is on.

And by explicit, I mean exactly that. I love, love, LOVE explicit descriptions of the acts of hot, fierce passion. When the red light is on, the Pearl Eater is looking for a like-minded girl that wants little more than a good, hard, even violent fuck.

When it's off, I'm still interested in such scenes, but might be looking for more plot behind the explicit smut.

A Little Domination
Sometimes I feel a little submissive, and when that happens, the yellow light comes on, which indicates that I'm looking to play the willing (or not quite so willing) servant of a beautiful, if demanding, mistress (be she 100% female or futa).

Even if the light is out, the Pearl Eater is quite the switch, and will gladly be submissive for a while – as long as you can handle her becoming dominant eventually…

Gooshy
Even girls that are only really into girls want to occasionally get filled up by (sometimes) vast quantities of organic goo, and this one is no exception. When the Gooshy light is bright blue, I'm in the mood to play a girl that is the breeding stock for a futa woman, although I like these to be much more plot-heavy when the light is off. Hermaphrodite aliens from far-off worlds fall into this category, also.

Plot
Yeah, I know, right? Even though the Pearl Eater is primarily interested in hot, drippy smut, I occasionally like that smut wrapped in a pleasant layer of plot. When the light is bright green, it means I'm looking for a little substance to my RP. When it's dark, roll on with the hardcore and don't worry about build up. Light = discuss and plan. Dark = discuss and shag. Nuf sed.

As I have other ideas, I'll add new categories, but for now (*click*) everything is switched on!

My preference for RPs is through IMs, especially Yahoo Messenger, although I have AIM, Windows Live, ICQ and GoogleTalk as well. After that, I like private threads, PMs and then, lastly, public chat/threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom