Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if my user pic wasn't enough of a giveaway, I'm a fan of Thundercats, particularly Cheetara. But enough about that.

What I'm looking for is a Thundercats RP. I'm really interested in Lion-O/Cheetara though I'm certainly up for discussing other pairings, so long as I get to play Cheetara. The one pairing I won't do however is Tygra/Cheetara (despite the fact that they get together in the end of Season 1 *darkened for the benefit of those who haven't seen the episode yet*).

I'm also willing to play Panthera (from the Episode 'Legacy') against either Lion-O or Leo. I'd also be willing to play her against any OCs that might come my way.

I'll entertain the thought of femslash if someone's bold enough to do a fem!Lion-O or fem!Leo, or an OC Thundercat. My main interest however is in a het. pairing for this.

Anyways, here is Cheetara's RH which can be applied to Panthera as well.

Also, if this doesn't catch your interest, then stop by here to see what else I'm looking for.

RE: Really, REALLY looking for a partner to do this with!

Hmm, I wouldn't mind helping you out with your Lion-O/Cheetarah craving. I was personally really disappointed with the pairing up with Tygra. [So much rage happened in my house that night] Otherwise, I did check out your other cravings and wouldn't be against a Bleach or Naruto rp either if you don't mind me playing Toshiro ot the Blong Baka [Naruto]. Otherwise, good hunting!

I most certainly wouldn't object to a Lion-O/Cheetara RP [I was none too happy about the whole Tygr thing either! xD]

Well then, the only thing I would have to say is, how would you like to start hun?

Thought you might like this

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lub6eoQnMZ1qkvw0vo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom