Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2 Requests: Modern Male Concubine, Interracial WM/BW (Will be deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
First of all, be forwarned I am ONLY 110+ hours into Skyrim. Meaning I am still playing the heck out of it, but am easing up since the 40 hour 3 day binge I had on the weekend of 11-11-11. I strongly prefer e-mail for speed and access at work, but expect slower than usual response times from me. Especially if you rather PM. No threads or IM.

That said, here are my current requests.

Modern Male Concubine: A twist of one of my favorites from my main, and very looonnnng request thread. It is a modern setting, but not our world. Women are above the men. By default, I like you to play a fresh out of high school 18 year old in the following scenario, but I am willing to negotiate if you rather play an older woman who buys a ‘boy toy’ or whatever else the case might be. The focus though will still be on romantic lovemaking. He will be in control in bed - a romantic dom as I like to put it - but he exists to TAKE ORDERS, first from the aunt then from your character.

Your character has an aunt, older than her parents, who runs a successful business and is willing to hire your character and pay her through college if and only if she gets good grades. And as part of the deal, the aunt give her a home near the college to live in. To her rich aunt, it was chunk change. For a soon to be college student, its a huge boon. However, upon moving in, she finds out her aunt failed to mention one thing. A 28-30 year old man will be living and serving her there. As part of the place, he will be doing the cooking, cleaning, driving, helping with homework... and something else too.

If you wouldn’t mind, besides starting out I would like to run this like a ‘gamemaster’. Since this is all her aunt’s doing, and as part of the deal (free education and a job upon graduating), the aunt holds a great deal of control. I have plans for the layout of the home to the college she is attending. I will also be running some minor characters, though it will still be a monogamous relationship: jealous women, perhaps another rich girl with her own concubine, men in such of a society, etc. Something like she is not really ‘high society’ but is mistaken as one since she obviously can afford a servant.

Edit: Frustrations continue, now willing to gender swap: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28250

#2, Interracial White Man / Black Woman relationship: I am half way done with a book by an IR married woman, Karyn Folan, titled “Don’t Bring Home A White Boy”. The reason I am reading it is because the sociologist in me want to know! (And in case you are wondering, I am a WM open to dating anyone in real life, but I like to come educative prepared if you know what I mean)

As such, I am having a desire for an RP which a white man, perhaps ignorant, perhaps not, pursue an African American for romantic purposes. And she... well, that’s your call. For this reason, I require this done with a black woman who’s faced this decision, perhaps with the 10 reasons the author listed why African American women say no or is conflicted about dating outside her ethnicity. And note SEX MIGHT NOT HAPPEN!!! If anything, negative stereotypes might get in the way of just that occurring. But we will have to see....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom