Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dragon age 2 fan-demonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydnie.cherie

Super-Earth
I am dying for a good Dragon Age 2 roleplay. Below are the pairings I can't seem to get out of my head, of which I can play either role:

Hawke x Anders
-Focuses on how Hawke and Anders deal with the aftermath of his actions
Hawke x Fenris
-Focuses on exploring Fenris's past so that they can build a future
Isabela x Hawke x Anders
-Focuses on the struggle between fun and commitment
Fenris x Isabela
-Focuses on the thin line between fun and commitment
Fenris x Merrill
Anders x Hawke x Fenris
-Focuses on Hawke being torn between two people (s)he loves who hate each other
Fenris VS Anders
-Focuses on the rivalry between Fenris and Anders. Little to no romance involved.
Carver Hawke VS _______ Hawke
-Focuses on sibling rivalry. No romance involved
First Enchanter Orsino x Knight-Commander Meredith
First Enchanter Orsino VS Knight-Commander Meredith
-Focuses on the rivalry between Meredith and Orsino. Little to no romance involved
OC Templar x OC Mage
OC Templar VS OC Mage
OC x Canon

Seriously, I don't want a textbook as a reply. One or two paragraphs will work, just keep it under six. Quantity < quality, people. I don't do that "match what you post" stuff, or any other pressure inducing requirements that suck all the fun out of roleplaying. I do require that you be able to accurately portray any character you chose.

I have plots for almost all pairings, and I will share them with you. Feel free to change, embellish, or reduce the plot if you wish. Most plots must include, but not be overshadowed by, sexual scenarios.

Also, as technology doesn't seem to like me very much there tend to be long periods of time in which I am not able to get onto this site to reply. I do check my messages, so feel free to message me, but I cannot post on threads from a mobile device. Therefore I want any roleplaying that occurs to take place over instant messengers. Below are my screen names, and I look forward to any replies I may receive. Thanks :)

Yahoo!: eternally_tainted_08
AIM: pessimistisrock2

RE: super. mega. craving

Definitely craving Hawke x Fenris and Fenris x Isabela. Anything involving Fenris actually. I just want to play that adorably vicious 'Little Wolf'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom