Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero City: (characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicLips

Super-Earth
The quiet town of Kinosha, Japan is a town where everybody knows everybody. A place of peace and quiet, the school is full of top grade kids and the only high paying job is a nuclear power plant just outside the town. It was all calm until one day, a single error in part of one of the workers set the entire plant in a self destruct sequence that could not be turned off, in short time the power plant blew up taking the small town of Kinosha with it, there was no survivors.

Just a couple of miles outside Kinosha was the grand city of Larina. The place was full of people from all over the world, when the explosion happened a cloud of dust covered the entire city, however it was not dust but particales of a very rare germ, a germ that wakes up hidden strands of DNA and wakes up people innate powers and abilities, slowly people are starting to feel the effects of the cloud, super powers.

-----------------

OOC: I would like all of you to start posting when the cloud happened. I will take up on suggestions if this will be a open rp or not since I am not sure yet.

Characters Name:
Personality:
Power: (dont go too overboard with it, start with a low power)
Kinks:
Limits:
Appareance:

RE: Superhero City: (characters and Plot/ OOC)

Character Name: Katsuo Haruyama
Personality: Laid-back, somewhat cocky
Power: Matter manipulation
Likes: Extreme sports, beautiful women, violent video games, big guns, big parties and fast cars. Hangs with his 'crew' a lot
Dislikes: Arrogant people, being disrupted when he's trying to relax, people who crash parties, and 'nubs' who get in his way
Kinks: Proportionality
Limits: Can only manipulate semi-solid objects at the moment, and then only for a short time, but that will change
Appearance: 5'7'', dark grey hair, steel-blue eyes, lean and athletic. Wears shorts, T-shirt, tennis shoes and backwards hat.

Will do plot later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom