Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Furie's Request [ F x M] Resurrection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nocturne fury

• The Prologue:
        • New!
          Sick of reading? Just want to get to the juicy stuff? See the new tl;dr at the end of the post.

I'M BACK. I'M BLOODY BACK!

Hello there! I’m Furie. I would like to get this straight while we’re at this point. Furie is spelled right; it’s not missing an ‘r’. It is pronounced ‘fury’. So what is a Furie? If you care, this is. So now we’ve got the name out of the way, the rest of this paragraph is unimportant. But my fingers need some exercise, so... I am a young, happy little geek (geek as in intelligent, awkward, and gamer). I’m very friendly, but I know when to put up the breaks (more about that later). I’ve been role-playing since a very young age, starting in a chatroom. I worked my way up to Neopets (high-five for all of the other starters there!) and then proceeded to GaiaOnline. I stayed there for many, many years. Quite frankly, I’ve grown bored of their immaturity. As a grown adult, I’ve migrated to this website in hopes to find others with similar interests (in writing) and maturity. I’ve been writing even longer than I’ve been role-playing, and I am currently working on a novel, though I’m not very far along. The plot is medieval-fantasy, heavily detailed, and a piece that I’m often complimented on; if you would like to try it with me, please ask privately. I will not post it.

In regards to my life outside of this site, I can get very busy. I’m working part-time, but I am a student full-time. School, of course, comes first. I have all online classes; while this means I can be online often, they are very work-intensive. I may not be able to get a response to you every day, but I will get one to you. This also means that I will be completely patient with you, should you be taking a long break.

Er, so that’s all about me, really. If you’d like to know anything, just ask.

I have one big rule. Follow it.

Respect. Despite the natural lack of etiquette across the internet, I usually don’t have too much trouble with this. It’s quite simple. Respect me! I don’t care what my kinks are, what our characters do, or what kind of things my character responds to. You will respect me. Unless I know you in a friendly sense, don’t call me obscene names (get to know me a little and I won’t care). Don’t ‘troll’ me. Save that for YouTube or Facebook. Don’t give me drama. Sure, I don’t mind people coming to me with problems, that doesn’t bug me, just don’t start shit with me. I keep my personal life and my internet life separate. In other words: I will not give you my phone number, I will not send you very personal pictures, I am not on here to find an internet boyfriend/girlfriend. I’m here to write simple role-plays or eroticism; I’m not going to talk intimately with you, as a person. Don’t request such. Edit: I realize how unfriendly this sounds. I don't mean it so. I will happily share mediums with which to talk over (AIM, Steam, etc.), but I do not want to get overly personal. I hope you understand that.

Craving!
          New! I've been having a severe desire for romance or - at least - very good writing. So, I would very much enjoy long-term and characters I can fall in love with.
          Heterosexual coupling. Female. This is the only thing I will do at the moment, but it is subject to frequent change.
          Medieval-fantasy. Something to do with priestesses, gods, dragons, knights, you name it.

The Filling:

• What I Ask of You
          • → Please write coherently. If I can’t understand you, I can’t reply to you.
            → Please give me something to respond to. For the love of all things decent, do not have me running the story by myself. If I’m going out of my mind trying to think of something to say, it may be because you didn’t give me anything. However, this is a mistake that everyone makes from time to time. If it happens on rare occasion, I’m not going to scream. If I do it, please rap my knuckles inform me and I will re-write it upon request or you can give me a half-assed response. I’d understand either way.

What Furie Likes:
          • Plot & play. I like sex in my stories, but I like my stories even more.
            Romance. Ooohh, I'm just a sucker for this...
            Long-term. This is not entirely necessary, but it is enjoyable. Please verify if you want long-term or short term before we begin.
            Power play. I love to play “sub”, but I don't enjoy simply backing down and handing over the limelight.
            Force/Coercion. Not exactly rape. More like... knowing the partnering character wants it, but they won't admit to it. You, however, will make sure they do.
            Medieval Fantasy. My favorite setting/genre of all time.
            Science Fiction. My second favorite setting/genre of all time.
            Muscular men. o 3o
            Private messages. I'm shy. D:
            Desire. I don't know how to explain this without sounding strange. My biggest kink of all time is being absolutely, unbelievably desired. If you understand that, lovely! If not, ah well.
            Rabbit Hole. I'm ridiculously old-fashioned, I know. :/

What Furie Doesn't Like:

• Vore.
            Scat.
            Waterworks.
            Incest.
            Ageplay.
            Complete rape.
            Abuse.
            Bestiality. All inhuman creatures must be shapeshifters (except aliens).
            Rabbit Hole

Ideas, Genres, Junk, and More Junk
          (If it’s posted, I like it.)

High Fantasy
          • → dragon & dragon
            → dragon & dragonslayer
            → dragon & sacrifice
            → prince & female knight
            → princess & knight
            → knight & female knight
            → knight & priestess
            → knight & goddess
            → priest & goddess
            → priestess & god
            → huntress & god
            → kelpie & human
            → phoenix & human
            → phoenix & dragon
            → phoenix & knight

Dark Fantasy

• → vampire & new blood
            → vampire & human
            → werewolf & vampire
            → werewolf & human
            → demon & summoner
            → demon & priestess
            → incubi & sorceress
            → reaper & human

Science Fiction

• → space marine & ship pilot
            → space captain & ship pilot
            → any of the above & alien
            → more ideas to come later… >>

Realism

• scrapped for the moment; I don’t want straight realism right now.

Steampunk

• → airship captain & pilot
            → airship captain & air ‘pirate’ captain
            → airship captain & kidnapee

Fairytales

• → red riding hood & big bad wolf
            → alice in wonderland & mad hatter

Horror

• → I love horror, but I don't have any ideas at the moment.

“Fandoms”
          I will not use or play with pre-existing characters, except for Daedric Princes; other characters in Skyrim can be implemented for sake of the story.
          Also: My head is so full of Skyrim, I can’t think of pairings for anything else… to be updated later.

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

• → dovahkiin & house carl
            → normal Thane & house carl
            → dovahkiin & dovahkiin
            → anything & daedric prince
            → dovahkiin & other escapee
            → dark brotherhood & whatever <3

Guildwars

Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age 1/2

Starcraft 1/2

Fallout 3

Heroes of Might and Magic 3/5

The Possibilities:

• Current Plot Babies
          None of these are really fully developed or refined. Please feel free to add your piece.

Hand of the Enemy
          Set: Medieval Fantasy
          Pairing: Knight and Priestess

The neighboring kingdoms of Rysea and Isandara have been waging war for several years now. Rysea, a kingdom of might, has claimed that magicka is too powerful and should be destroyed before it is turned on the innocent. Isandara, a kingdom of magick, has denounced their petty fears, embracing the mages that run from their former land. So sparked the Great War, resulting in ripples across all of Iom. One night, a superior knight is wounded during an ambush and loses consciousness. When he awakens, it’s in the chamber of a high priestess. Will she extract the secrets of his men? Or does she have other plans?

(I really, really would like to try this switched around, where the knight has captured the priestess.)

Façade
          Set: Medieval Fantasy
          Pairing: Dragon and Offering

A dragon, powerful and frightful, settles atop a mountain close to the valley of a village. His roars shake the skies and his breath sears the fields. For several months, the villagers offer livestock outside his nest, hoping to sate his rage. They begin to fear that it has not worked. So instead, they take a young maiden from her home and force her as an offering. Fiery and sarcastic, she learns to fear only the smell of the dragon’s breath. Because, while she’s certainly not a virgin, the dragon is far from being bloodthirsty. He’s actually quite lazy.

(This is meant to be comedic and light hearted. The dragon must be a shapeshifter for any romance or otherwise to occur.)

TL;DR
    Damn, lazy ass! All of the important stuff is in BIG LETTERS. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom