Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My idol is a...!? [fem4male onexone][edited][online NOW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsulama

Planetoid
Hi, halo, jello and all that..

Yeah, life, happens, away, okay. If we had something going and you want to pick it up again, contact me. =)

Otherwise, I have a onexone request.
I request that you DON'T post here, PM me instead. Posts will be ignored.

Anyway I'm looking for someone to play this guy against a girl of mine.

The premise is this guy is every teenage girls idol. He's cute, he's active.. Your average heartthob. What little do people know his perverse desires toward the female kind. Then again, who would blame him? Everything is go go go, no time for relationships or anything of the sort.

So what happens when one of his fans wins a contest for a weekend away with him, all expenses paid. Of course they'd have separate rooms and all... Or would they?

This roleplay could go several ways. It could be cute and fluffy or he could get forceful with the girl. We can work out things beforehand if needs be. But yeah I'm looking for smut here, maybe not instant but it'll be there.

Please note I roleplay over PMs only. Tell me your favorite kinks when you contact me, the worst I could do is say I don't like one of them, aye? Or you could just look at my f-list.. But at this point it's probably ages out of date.

Edit; For those who are curious; I'm big on the runup to the smut time also. Heavy clothed making out, clothed groping and fooling around. All that sort of fun before hitting the sack. Give me a good roleplay including these and I'd love you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom