Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twilight-esque: Our Vamps Don't Glitter--OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Twilight-esque: Our Vamps Don't Glitter

To be honest, I haven't done a Group RP in so long. Its all been 1v1 since I joined this site and I've never actually...RPed in a group RP minus one that is down to just two people now.

Its all so confusing again lol

Haha. Well, it looks like the group we have are all good rpers and have storylines that will work well.

Yes but I'm intimidated cause I can't post that much on a regular post basis T__T they all make me look like an illiterate haha.

Haha. That's pretty much how I feel right now. They all have their own wolfie thing going and I don't really have any responses to it, so I'm making up stuff as I go along. Being a human isn't as great as it may appear.

Hm...how long are you going to be online? As late as last night? I'll RP later, I'm gonna wait a bit before I get into another RP cause I'm busy but I'll be able to later.

I'll probably be on for at least another two hours, but it really depends on how tired I get. There's always tomorrow if we miss each other on this one.

Bumpy bump. (Sorry about the absence, I'm with family at the moment.)

Understandable. I'm just getting on when I have a spare second (or hour, whatev). It's getting closer to Christmas, so I don't expect everyone to be jumping on all the time, just want to make sure it doesn't get forgotten.

That's reasonable, but let me warn you in advance that I'm a college student.

We have quite a few women already, so if you could play a man or have a male AND female character, it would probably be helpful, but yes, we're always open to new people joining. Make sure to post your character bio here first. We're looking for people with well developed characters and an ability to post well and thoughtfully (or at least as much as possible with what the other characters give you to work with).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom