Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruel and Kind (I have weird ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yenpointfive

Supernova
First of all I should state that this thread is more for a single plot idea than intended as a general request thread. I've got another one around here somewhere I keep meaning to redo, this one just stuck in my mind. On the other hand, I'm always looking for RPs so if you've got an idea you can hit me with that. What that means is basically that this thread will never contain a giant wall of different pairings and genre suggestions, if you want to do something other than the idea presented here, you can suggest it (changes to the idea are also totally fine, as I'll point out in a second)

---one second later---

The plot is written as a Mistress/Slave plot since I'd prefer to play the sub role for it. That being said, I'd probably pin myself as a switch if I had to, which means I can play a Master where the plot mentions a Mistress if someone wants to be the Slave. This may get edited pretty quickly in the event that everyone wants to play the slave since, strictly speaking, that's the role I hope to play.

---GET ON WITH IT---

Right then. The idea begins with an argument between two mistresses, both rather wicked in their own right. The thing is, the nature of this argument is actually intended to allow my partner to play a nice mistress. The argument is over whether a slave can be brought to compliance without force. Within the scope of the bet that means no whips, no beatings, pretty much anything that makes the slave cry out in pain or violently rebel against his mistress is to be considered as too harsh and would lose the bet.

The idea is to get the slave to behave as a slave should without the required beatings. Reverence and obedience towards his mistress, willingness to put up with humiliation or whatever usage she should see fit to putting him to, lack of escape attempts, that sort of thing. Obviously, any slave takes a little bit of work before he's willing to let his mistress use him as a foot rest in front of a group full of people while dressed in whatever humiliating manner she likes, this is sort of an experiment to see if kind words, coercion, and possibly a bit of underhanded methods can be used to get that behavior, rather than boot heels and riding crops.

Exactly how the mistress would get her slave would be somewhat up in the air. I rather think that it should be up to her as exactly where she gets him from might make it easier or harder to get him to do as she says. The best slaves probably wouldn't even know they were one until she trained him to answer to such titles.

---Wrapping Up---

Yes, it's something of an experiment in RP form and yes, I get that it's a weird thought. Once again, I'd be willing, at least for a few ladies, to play a master. I could also do this with a f/f plot futa/f or futa/m pairing, in which case the plot is basically the same, just with different genders

PMs are the preferred way to contact me about this, PMs and threads are possible ways to RP the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom