Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sailor Moon RP (1x1 Request; M or F Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru Sakato

Super-Earth
This was originally a concept for a group that Karameida Yamada and I came up with. But I was recently inspired to try to do a 1x1 with the same idea. Please read below and follow directions if interested. Thanks!

For centuries after Sailor Moon defeated the Chaos that rested within Sailor Galaxia, the world was met with peace.

Crystal Tokyo grew and flourished into a grand metropolis which became the pillar of the world. The rulers reigned graciously with fairness and dignity. King Endymion and his wife, Neo Queen Serenity, as well as their daughter Lady Serenity were the model of a perfect family. The Sailor Senshi lived happily and enjoyed their time of amity.

Unfortunately, it was all short-lived. A villainous man with a dark heart has invaded the city. With an insatiable lust for torture, pain, and death, he manages to lift Crystal Tokyo out of its rest. One by one every Eternal Soldier falls including Neo Queen Serenity. The sudden and unimaginable loss forces the princess to accept the crown as Lady Queen Serenity.

Unable to properly cope with the loss of his wife, King Endymion begins to partake in unspeakable incestuous acts. In the end, only four soldiers remained alive. Their names became whispered amongst the civilians. They were referred to as Infinite Soldiers --- the survivors of the massacre which befell their ancestors and their comrades.

As for the assailant that haunts the shadows of the city, he still awaits the moment to destroy the final four...as long as they do not crumble on their own.

Instructions:

1. So I know you've read the posting, please PM or IM me with the phrase, "Lady Queen Serenity is only 5,000 years old."
2. Please have ideas that you can bring with you. Nothing is more annoying than hearing, "It's your idea. What do you want to do with it?" Please understand as well that the Soldiers can be either gender, as we had originally planned for Sailor Mars (one of the survivors to be male). This is a Sailor Moon RP, but this is nothing like what you’ve seen or read. There are no silly poses, drawn out transformations, and no yells of “MAKE UP!” These Pretty Soldiers are in a whole new ballpark. These characters are human and undergo real problems like depression and addiction. For example, Mars is a chain smoker with an anger problem.
3. No one-liners, shorthand, or multiple grammar maladies.
4. I prefer AIM because it's more efficient but that doesn't mean I won't play in the threads. We can work something out. You can find my screen names and my Rabbit Hole in my profile.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom