Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College!

Darknezz

Star
Dear,___________

Welcome to your new home we are glad that you are able to attend our school. We are looking forward to having you in our school. This school is to help you in many ways that ever teen and adult needs. The welcoming party for all new comers are at six boys meet in the library and girls meet in the auditorium you will come together after you have watched a short video we have made for you. Your uniform will be on your bed and for new ones just go to the girls secretaries office he will have plenty for you.

Okay now let's get to bussiness.
This school is to learn how to fuck and do it right if you have fetishes then they are all here. You should have submitted them in your applications. When you get there each boy and girl class will watch a video on a couple doing it. When they finish they let the boys go into the auditorium and let the boys and girl satisfy their needs. They don't have to go but most people would love to.

Library: YOu need to study or practice on what you learned today there are plenty of guys and girls to go around in many rooms and places of the library.

Classes: A bed in each one for any student to have a practice session or the teacher is going through a very important lesson today.

Cafeteria: There is a full room of food to eat but if your just hungry to give or receive oral sex there is a bad room just for that.

Dorm ROoms: We ned you all in a room by 10 PM -5 AM and no leaving the dorm your in until 5 am which is the time you should be able to get up. But you each get your own dorm.

Rules of the School

1.No relationships with teachers other then the assignments he/she gives you.

2. Even though this a great school it is still bad if you are called to the office for a bad thing but don't be alarmed if it is a random time you are called.

3. Punishments happen if not following rules and they are not fun.

4. There are teachers on campus that will teach you on academic subjects but only if you so please it.

5. Girls and Boys can be each others dorms but it cannot be a teacher in a students dorm and vice versa.

6. We have a daycare but only for teachers if the teacher got or got someone else pregnant then they can keep babies here.

7. Repeat of Number three please don't break these rules we have harsh punishments.

Sports!
Water Polo
Swim Team
BasketBall
Football
Volleyball
Track and Field
(more will be added if requested)

Clubs!
Furry Club
Anime Club
Cheerleading
Marching Band
Virgin Club
Slut CLub
ORal Club
Etc.(If requested as well)

bdsm is allowed but we need to get this off the ground you can start roleplaying as you wish I don't wanna deal with profiles to much unless you wanna do one then post it.

WEll we are going to start with everyone arriving okay? So just post a picture of your character and your post.

I understand you want to start the RP, but have you made a separate thread for it yet?
I can't wait to get this going. ;)

Oh really? Wow, I'm embarrassed. :#

I'll try and find it- I'm sorry, Darknezz. Haha. Guess I'm not too perceptive.

so when can we start the RP up again? I kind of expected this would happen sooner or later.
Has anyone opened up a profile thread yet?

I've been keeping an eye on this rp set to see if people were trying to post things and get everything started up again. You may start up again when the following users have updated their profiles in this thread:

Fucking College missing profiles:
  • Lenore SheildMaiden (Lenore)
    ShashaWraight (Shasha)
    Lycan (Vito)
    dragonthingy (Cameron)
    Sramnoy (Devin)

Back
Top Bottom