Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(literate) SKYRIM. :D {dom f seeking m} [COMPANIONS STORYLINE SPOLERS[

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am craaaving a Skyrim roleplay. I'll cut to the chase, I ONLY play doms (I won't sub in any way so don't expect me to) but I prefer to be a more subtle type of dom. However, I think it'd be totally hot to step it up in this if I can find somebody to play the guy I want them to play.

I'm looking for somebody to play Vilkas, the sort of leading man of the Companions guild. He's pretty damn awesome (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JN2A6vTL8o) but he becomes a bit soppy when he's married, and I want to change it a bit :p Basically, I'd like to play my OC as the Dovahkiin with you as Vilkas, who is a pretty awesome werewolf guy. I would really like it if it was sort of in the courting period and since my character's been availible there've been guys trying to win her heart, and Vilkas is also out to do so.

Depending on what you're into, we could even delve into pet territory with Vilkas being her wolf pet (even though she's a werewolf too, but following the companions quests you can only become their lovers once you become the harbringer of the companions so) and interesting things with the other guys.

All I have is a few rules:

No anal, no cum-bloating, no scat/vore (I will do wetting but that's as far as I go with piss, no swallowing or anything) and no being dommed because I did warn you.

IO hope I didn't drive everybody away xD I'd be happy to do other males from the game of course, but Vilkas would be amaazing.

RE: (literate) SKYRIM. :D {dom f seeking m}

I was wondering how long it will take for the first Skyrim request!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=25234&pid=795024#pid795024

Alas, since you already spoiled it, adding werewolves into Skyrim's version of the fighter's guild was a letdown for me. And rather be someone's housecarl or have a housecarl similar to / in place of Lydia in the MQ. Oh, and I will be very, very slow in responding! ONLY 70 hours in and still got to try out the Thieves and Dark Brotherhood!

So consider me an alternative second option if no one, um, 'bites' at your request.

I finished the companions and went right to the Dark Brotherhood, but I'm sucking hard because SUDDENLY LIGHT ARMOUR. I move fast but I'm weak as hell ;-; whyyy did I use heavy armour for so long!?

I'm a bit confused at what you meant by the housecarl thing though? :p

Very early MQ spoiler alert to all!

Have you fought your first dragon near Whiterun with the dark elf Irileth? After doing that, the jarl give you the status of thane which comes with the ability to buy a home and have a housecarl: a personal bodyguard/follower. When this is announced, when leaving, Lydia approaches and offers her services as your housecarl. The first thought that popped into my mind was cuddle buddy.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lydia

Ohh yes, Lydia. She keeps trapping me in rooms by standing in the doorway so I sometimes have to give her a bit of FUS RO to get her to shift. I AM SWORN TO CARRY YOUR BURDENS.

But it would certainly be an interesting & fun idea, just not with Lydia? xD

I'd offer to play this but I'm not done with the companions questline and I don't want this spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom