Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any ladies open to do a Christmas roleplay PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Any ladies open to do a Christmas roleplay just PM me or reply to this post here. Possibly we could for fun.

I am sorry if I was not clear on what kind of roleplay that I was wanting to do. What I was thinking about doing is us playing as Santas helpers and a project was being worked on. Some new experimental ray gun. What this gun is suppose to do is alter and change the naughty boys and girls into good boys and girls. Well I happen to be wondering what it does and you come in catching me with the ray gun in my hand. I accidently fire it and hit you with it and it causes you to change from the good girl into a naughty girl. If there are any takers please send me a private message or just reply to the post here. Thanks again!

RobBase086 said:
Any ladies open to do a Christmas roleplay just PM me or reply to this post here. Possibly we could for fun.

I am sorry if I was not clear on what kind of roleplay that I was wanting to do. What I was thinking about doing is us playing as Santas helpers and a project was being worked on. Some new experimental ray gun. What this gun is suppose to do is alter and change the naughty boys and girls into good boys and girls. Well I happen to be wondering what it does and you come in catching me with the ray gun in my hand. I accidently fire it and hit you with it and it causes you to change from the good girl into a naughty girl. If there are any takers please send me a private message or just reply to the post here. Thanks again!

Are there not any ladies who would like to do a naughty Christmas roleplay? I mean we are a month away and I am surprised about that. I am sure we can come up with some interesting twists with this roleplay here that would not just be filled with smut, but possibly some trouble involved as well.

I would but if the girl is naughty then is she doing it with santa claus or with another character you will be playing?

Darknezz said:
I would but if the girl is naughty then is she doing it with santa claus or with another character you will be playing?

Yes of course that is what I was thinking that would happen Darknezz and you read my mind as well! :) So we can do that in the roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom