Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yours Truly... Taken (MxF, MxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Morality

Planetoid
Alright so I am going to keep this short and get right to the point as not to frighten people away with the sheer boredom of having to read a huge amount.

I will start off by stating what I roleplay. Only males, that is all I will be because well... I am a male. I play Dominant or Submissive roles, though my submissive are rarely small little girly type guys, most of the time they are simply normal or aggressive guys 'tamed' by a woman or futa. With that being said my dominant characters can be a bit aggressive but I believe romance always plays a part, maybe not immediately but over time it is bound to pop up.

So on to what I am looking for. I want a partner who can write a couple of paragraphs (2+) every time and make it mean something, not simply repeating what I said from their perspective, some of that is fine for reactions but please don't just do that, contribute, be creative. Secondly, tomboy or cute little girls they are both nice, though I tend to prefer the tomboy types, or at least tough women who know what they want and don't just shy away. Can be a dominant or submissive but I think sometimes the struggle is just as good as the actual defined roles, that is one reason I don't mind doing either.

Some of my big kinks are as follows, though none of these are required: Force, strong women, anal (Can be pegging if I am sub), ONE x ONE (Means I do not play multiples), plot (Directly associated with my enjoyment most of the time), foreplay, humiliation, romance.

That isn't all of them but as you can tell I have a wide spectrum of kinks and such, that is why I prefer to simply let you decide what exactly we do, same with the plots, though I will put some pairing ideas later on if I don't get many responses. Hope to hear from some of you soon, drop me a pm if interested, I am a pretty quick responder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom