Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sωєєτ αs sιη|onexone→ℓιτ-αdv|♀+♂

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettylykSIN

Supernova
            • welcome to my roleplay search

I've been out of the serious roleplay game for some time, mostly sticking to FChat on F-List. Yeah, if you know of it,
              then you know what I mean. I wanted to get back into some heavy forum roleplaying, so please forgive me if it
              takes me a bit to get back into the groove of things. My writing may have taken a serious blow since I've not been
              doing anything that really requires any amount of thinking, and I want to change that! Just don't expect me to reply
              every day, as I'm trying to balance out my new job and still have time for friends, so a more slow-paced roleplay
              would suit me just fine. Why even bother coming back to forum roleplaying, you ask? Well, this creativity needs an
              outlet, and why give up on one of my favorite hobbies?

→ `some quick info of who you may want to role play with. . .

Rabby . . .
          { } is obsessed with absinthe, so much it's unhealthy. s'troo, all mine. <3
          { } is twenty two years old. Twenty three on December 10th.
          { } is a lit-adv.lit roleplayer.
          { } has not roleplayed in a long time. Two paragraphs might be all you get until I get back into it.
          { } is not usually on BlueMoon a lot, but is hoping to fix that by getting some roleplays going.
          { } plays female characters most of the time.
          { } procrastinates a lot.
          { } doesn't appreciate when someone bitches that I haven't posted even when I'm online.
          { } worked at a BDSM dungeon in her hometown. But they suck, so I left. :3
          { } isn't usually online at night due to work.
          { } usually plays aggressive characters.
          { } may be into BDSM but doesn't really like to roleplay it.
          { } will only roleplay via thread.
          { } is totally going to steal Middie's layout cuz I'm lazy. <3 (And also repost my old thread. 8D)

• Caution: I can be dark, sexual/perverted and I enjoy exploring the human psyche. I love all things macabre and
              enjoy the 'dark side' of everyone and everything. I do not put a censor to my language; especially when it comes
              to the human behavior to lust. i am also deeply interested in the human psyche, mostly when it comes to their
              survival instincts. What they would do to survive say... a zombie outbreak? as well as addictions, disorders and
              phobias. if you're not okay with any of these, let me know beforehand. I'm also a hopeless romantic, so while I love
              my darker plots, I do not shy away from the more touchy feely roleplays either. I like drama. I like conflict. I like epic
              lines. I like battles, whether they be fantasy or modern. I like superpowers. I like romance. I like grit. I like mystery
              and horror. I like characters being pushed to their limits for survival. Post-apocalypitc. Wars. Underlying motives.
              Psychological thrillers. Troubled characters. Whirlwind romances.
              WOW ME with something AMAZING.

• → `Kinks, Craves, and Limits. . .
              • gotta play by my rules

literacy.
          I wish I could say I didn't give a flying fuck how you write, but I'd be lying. I've learned my lesson in saying that.
          I DO care, I care very much, because how you write is what's going to keep me interesting in the roleplay, and
          I'd day that's pretty important, wouldn't you. All I ask for is a decent sized post of varying length (I ask for no
          less than a paragraph) with proper spelling and grammar. I don't want a novel, though I can certainly write
          one for you. Give me something you put your time and effort into, and I'll return the favor. If you keep giving
          me bullshit replies that don't have much substance, I'm going to drop the roleplay. Sorry, but I am kinda
          picky about that.

characters.
          First, only do hetero; no gay rps, sorry. The most important rule I should mention; give your characters
          a beating heart. Give them flaws, quirks, skills and habit; make them interesting! I want to love them,
          hate them, feel for them. They need to be realistic and bring them to life. I love interesting characters
          and I think it adds flavor and zip to the role-play. I do not require romance in my role-plays. if it happens,
          it happens; so be it.

location.
          This is a short one. I'd prefer doing roleplays via thread. PMs are alright too, if you ask nicely, but I really don't
          like IM roleplays. If I wanted that, I would've stuck with FChat. So there ya have it. Threads and maybe PMs.

oh la la~

turnons.
          • biting • scratching • choking
          • force (not rape) • face slapping • cumming on
          • rough housing • growling • sadism/masochism
          • tall, broad shouldered men

Generally, I like rough sex.

turnoffs
          • urine • scat • potty play
          • mutilation • death • vore

• → ` Cravings. . .

- S e r i e s -

B e r s e r k
          Guts x Casca
          Guts x OC

S t r e e t - F i g h t e r
          Cody Travers x OC

R e - A n i m a t o r
          Herbert West x OC

F i r e f l y
          Malcom x Kaylee
          Malcom x Inara
          Jayne x OC

M a r v e l C o m i c s
          Deadpool x OC
          Cable x OC
          Thor x Sif
          Loki x OC
          Venom x OC
          Venom x Female Venom

D C C o m i c s
          Batman x Talia
          Joker x Harley
          Green Lantern (Hal) x OC
          Green Lantern (OC) x Green Lantern (OC)

- O r i g i n a l -

- Royalty x Guard
          - Knight x Squire
          - Dragon x Knight
          - Soldier x Soldier
          - Older brother x younger sister
          - Alien x abductee
          - Barbarian x Priestess
          - Sciomancer x Ascendril (Ask for details)
          - Infernal x Paladin

More to come when I'm not quite so lazy.

• This is true!
          Although, honestly, I've never successfully pulled off a Lovecraftian roleplay.
          Worth a shot though.

It's a shame that you only RP over PMs. I, like you, rather infrequently use BM. If you decide to change your mind on that front send me a PM and I'd love to work something out.

Well Ani, I can do some things. Have an inkling of an idea if you want to do some lovecraft roman style.

-eyes Misanthrope-

Not much of a reading comprehension there I see.

• Roman style Lovecraft?? Okay, you've got me seriously interested now. lol
          PM plzkthnx. <3

Misan, I don't roleplay via PM, I only roleplay via thread. Feel free to send me a PM with your idea.

Rabbitch said:

• Roman style Lovecraft?? Okay, you've got me seriously interested now. lol
          PM plzkthnx. <3

Misan, I don't roleplay via PM, I only roleplay via thread. Feel free to send me a PM with your idea.

Bit of a freudian slip there, my apologies. I actually don't RP over threads, rather than PMs. I actually prefer to RP offsite since I only come on a few times in a week whereas I'm checking my email or IMs at all times.

• Wreckles, thank you. I did a similar for my Venom costume this past Halloween.

Misan... well shoot. I've never lilked PM roleplays, but depending on if you wow me with an idea, I might make an exception.

I always have you interested love.

Now I'm just trying to come up with a suitable issue to deal with. Maybe the Hounds of Tindalos are on the loose in the streets of Rome.

• Just lemme know Nihili <3

And you're free to suggest some stuff, Gashnaw. It's a short list mostly because I'm lazy.

Rabbitch said:

• Just lemme know Nihili <3

And you're free to suggest some stuff, Gashnaw. It's a short list mostly because I'm lazy.

Extremely lazy...

lets see what I would suggest.

Well for all series (Aside form Spiderman or LoZ) I play OC's only.
So Let me list the fandoms I do
-Spiderman
-Batman
-Hogwarts
-Warcraft
-Starcraft

for Original RP's
I am going to kick out the ones that may not interest you. Since you like adventure it seems, I'll kick out school (Which takes up a huge portion of my list.)

-Virtual game
-Pirates
-Futuristic
-Steampunk
-Medieval fantasy

Ask for pairings if they catch your interest.

Rabbitch said:

Hello there c:
I'd be interested in trying Soldier x Soldier or Older brother x younger sister.
I'm also a big fan of anything horror or post apocalyptic themed so if you'd like
we could come up with something for than as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom