Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Some Fun! (MxF)(MxFxF)(Sub/Dom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunLover

Planetoid
Hey guys, I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying. I've been on various sites for years, but never saw one like this until I decided to look on google. I decided to join, and hope I can help some girls on BlueMoon have fun. ;)

ONE MAJOR WARNING: I am a college student, so if I end up not logging on for a day or so, don't worry; I will be back.

Somethings about my roleplaying habits:
  • I typically post 1-2 paragraphs per reply.
  • I am literate.
  • I like discussing plots and kinks with my partners.
  • I prefer PMs, but can also do threads.
  • I can play dominant in roleplays, but I prefer the submissive role.
  • I prefer short term, but I can do long term.
  • I like satisfying my partner. If you are ever bored with the roleplay, please don't just stop! Tell me, and we can work it out or start a new one.
Here is my F-List.

I have a YIM, but I rarely use it. Tell me if you'd like to try it. My id is hahanope36@yahoo.com

I hope that helps give you an idea of what I like. I'll post pairings and more later. Just PM me or post here if you have any ideas you'd like to try! I've very open.

A Few Pairings:
  • Brother x Sister
  • Brother x Sister x Sister
  • Friend x Sister x Sister
  • Mistress x Slave/Pet
  • Teacher x Student
  • Friend x Friend
  • Master x Slave/Pet
  • Pretty much anything! If you want to try it, just pm me the details. I'll tell you if I'm not up for it.

Some Locations I Like:
  • School
  • One of the character's homes
  • Office
  • Possibly outdoor

Some Things I Like:
  • Talking dirty and being talked dirty to
  • Light/Medium Bondage (giving or receiving)
  • Sexy Clothing
  • Girls With Glasses
  • Costumes/Outfits
  • Anatomically correct or close characters

Currently Cravings:
  • I'd love to have a dominant female to try a female student x male teacher or little sister x older brother roleplay with me. I want someone younger to make my character cater to their every whim. ;)
  • I'm also craving something involving Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and/or Harley Quinn from Batman x my OC. I would be submissive in this pairing, with one or two of the before mentioned characters taking turns/doing whatever they choose with my character.
  • Here's an idea I'd love to do: A playful naughty sibling who's always teasing and playing with the others emotions, pinning him down, tickling him, peeking in on him taking baths, making perverse comments. Going as far to fondle him just a bit and leave him wanting more. It all boils up to the girl tying her own brother down and teasing him until he's begging and pleading for more. (I took this from Cherry, here on BM)
  • I'm also looking for a FxFxM roleplay. I haven't done one in a looong time, and would love to come up wih a pairing and plot with someone.
  • I just randomly had an idea for a fun school setting. In this, your character would play the teacher, and mine the student. This wouldn't be an ordinary school; this would be a school with a sex/fetish based curriculum. PM me if you sound interested. ;)

I hope to make a RH soon, and I will post it.

I had this going with someone, but they randomly quit on me:
My character had been hired by a well known family, one of the richest in the world, as a butler. I are not the only, but one of many, each given a specific task to do around the house while given your own quarters to stay in. I are assigned to being (your character here)'s, the teenage daughter of the family, assistant. She is a stunningly beautiful and innocent young girl, and you are in charge of tending to her every need and request. You don't mind the job on the first day, despite the uneasy feeling you get from the girl and her very infectious charm, but as the days progress so do the types of requests she asks of me, until one day I find yourself helplessly obeying her every command, including living out her sexual fantasies.

RE: Looking For Some Fun! [MxF][MxFxF]

Added a current craving! If anyone wants to give it a shot, post here or pm me, please. ^^

RE: Looking For Some Fun! [MxF][MxFxF]

Editted a few layout problems. Still looking. ^^

I added a plot I'd love someone to take over, if possible. The one with my character being the butler. Please PM me if interested! ;D

I'm still very open. ^^ Please pm me if you want to try any of your ideas or mine! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom