Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lords Of Discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read the Lords Of Discipline? If not, it is a book written by Patrick Conroy about a young man who attends a Military Academy in South Carolina. The discipline and depths of humiliation he must endure in order to become a proper "cadet" are extreme.

I would like to role play this type of a situation, only the academy is a slave training school. You are a girl who has chosen to attend this academy to lean how to be a proper sexual slave. Only to learn that the training is more intense and difficult than you could ever imagine, yet you can't quit, you can't let it go, you have to prove that you can survive the degrading and difficult training. I would like to make this experience intense and detailed, with both of us filling in the details of this sadistic academy.

I do enjoy many non-consensual role plays, but this is not one. I would like you to choose to come to the academy willingly, out of a desire to be trained as a proper submissive/slave. It's just the extreme nature of the training that surprises you.

PM if interested...or if you prefer non-consensual, send me your idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom