Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
I have two cravings right now.

1) Kid (18-22) Visits Europe only to meet the girl of his dreams, about the same age. But unlike him she doesn't want to be tied down to one guy. She wants to hit big as a punk Rocker. So is she willing to let this one unknown fan become her boyfriend or is the glamorous life of being a rock star too much to let go of?

2) After the death of his father he went into a downward spiral of hating everything with a really short temper. Six months before he would turn eighteen he beats the shit out of a kid making fun of his dead father and as a result is put under house arrest for three months. However with cost of the system as an alternative to Juvy, all connections to the outside world (Internet, cell phone, TV) is cut off and when you are stuck in your house 24/7, it is a little difficult to stay sane. At least until the next door neighbor starts becoming a very interesting form of entertainment.

Both are het pairings. (However the top they can be changed to Yuri. I will just changed the reasoning for house arrest to the second one being lest violent. Maybe shoplifting)

I don't have much else right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom