Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for any males that could possbily rp as Poseidon The God of Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for any males that know anything about the greek god Poseidon. Because I have a major craving for this rp very much and I have a fair decent plot idea in mind for this rp. I'll be rping as a female that is half goddess/half human and her mother is Aphrodite and she has no idea who her father is at any cost. If any males are very interested in knowing what this plot idea is that I have in mind please pm to let me know ok thanks.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

RE: Looking for any males that could possbily rp as Poisdoen The God of Sea.

Not a problem at all. Did I spell Poisdoen right? I'm just checking that is all. I will probably bump every other day.

The setting takes place in a village in anicent greek where the villagers believe in the gods and goddesses of Mount Olympius that they have protected this village from the god of war Aries and also the titans as well. A female girl with blonde hair, hazel green eyes,5'5, 25 years old, and she is wearing a pair of white pants and her shirt is red and white and her name is Kira.

She is half goddess/half human and she also believes in the gods and goddesses of Mount Olympius because her step parents believed in them as well.

Kira was walking with her step father and he was trainning her how to fight with a bow and arrows and the bow was The Emperous Bow that the villagers kept it safe and sound from the god of war at all times.

She was getting the hang of it and she never knew who her parent's were really and her mother is Aphrodite and she has no idea who her father is at any cost and she sighed.

It was a rainy and stormy night out like tonight and everyone in the village were all settled in for the night and she laid down in her bed and wondered if the god of the sea really did exist or not at all and she sighed.

Kira was sound asleep and her step mother said to her husband,"How can we make Kira help the gods and goddesses of Mount Olympius to protect it from the god of war and also the titans as well. She isn't ready yet to fight for them,she must learn how to defend herself first of all in order to survive in a battle. How do you know if she is ready or not hmm.?"

Kira's step father said to his wife,"Kira will be ready for that time,but she must seek out the oracle to find out what her visions are about Kira's future at any cost she must leave tonight before Aries sends some of his warriors to attack our village Kira must leave before midnight tonight for her own safety."

Kira's step mother nodded her head and she gently wakes up Kira and said to her,"You must leave right now and seek the oracle in the next village to see what your visons are about the future please go now and wear this cloak it will keep you safe from anyone that is after you and that bow go now Kira before it's too late."

Kira grabs the cloak and she hides the bow very well and she put's the hood of her cloak over her head and she hugs her step parent's good bye and she leaves the village before it get's attack by some of Aries warriors at any cost and she doesn't look back at all.

Meanwhile back on Mount Olympius: Zeus said to Posiedon," You must follow that half goddess and half human in the shadows to make sure that nothing happens to her and she is the daughter of Aphrodite and no harm will come to her as long as you protect her from a distant. This is your quest to help that girl with her quest to help her to see the future of her life as well,will you accept this quest hmm.?" Zeus waits for Poisedon to answer his question that he asked of him to do. (d. I hope that this plot idea sounds interesting to any males that could rp as Poseidon.)

To all of my rping partners that I'm rpign with,I'm going offline for a bit and I will be back online later on sometime today ok. I'm letting all of my rping partners know this ok good night to all of my rping partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom