Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mourning Stars~ [1x1 for fxm] fandom/oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memoire

Planetoid
Introduction

Hello, I’m Memoire for those of you who do not know me or have forgotten. It has been a long time since I was last at Blue Moon due to some personal reasons. However, I am now back and looking for role-plays once more! I really must apologize to any of the partners that I ditched, it was not intentional. For the moment, I am looking for role-plays that have me playing as the female against your male character. The only exception for that is if I want to play one of the males in my fandom pairing lists.

A Few Things To Know

I am a fairly flexible person that is nice. However, I can be sour if need be, even though I do not like to do so. I respect your limits just as I expect you to respect mine. I am normally open to trying new things at least once, but there are some things that I will not try and my mind cannot be changed. I write anywhere from 2 paragraphs to maybe 6 at most. However, I do sometimes write 1 meaty paragraph or more than 6 if I am feeling especially inspired. My introductions are normally the longest post in the rp. I will do my best to post once or every other day. If I cannot, I will try and let you know because sometimes I may feel ill, lazy, or just lacking in motivation. Please understand. I do not, at all, write in first person. My role-play responses are always written in third person like a book. I do not expect you to push out novel sized posts. Hell, even if I don’t want to do that. After awhile, my fingers would end up hurting or I’d get bored/uninspired.

Contact

If you wish to talk to me, but are reluctant to pm me or post in my thread, feel free to shoot me an instant message. However, I only use aim. It’s too much hassle to use the others and aim is my favorite. If I’m not online with my screen name but you see me on Blue Moon, please nudge me. I might have forgotten to sign on since pidgin doesn’t load up automatically whenever I restart my computer.

AIM- hollowheartss

Fandom Pairings

I am going to start with fandom pairings because it will take less time in writing than my original ones. If an item is in bold, then that means I desire to play that character. If neither is bold, then I might be willing to play either. I am sometimes willing to play the male in fandom pairings, but I’m not doing that in original pairings just yet.

Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy x Original Character
Original Character x Original Character

Final Fantasy 7

Aerith x Sephiroth
Aerith x Zack
Aerith x Cloud
Aerith x Vincent
Aerith x Reno
Aerith x Tseng
Aerith x Original Character
Tifa x Vincent
Yuffie x Vincent
Reno x Elena
Original Character x Original Character

Final Fantasy 8

Rinoa x Squall
Rinoa x Seifer
Selphie x Irvine

Final Fantasy 9

Garnet x Zidane
Garnet x Kuja

InuYasha
Kagome x Inuyasha
Kagome x Sesshoumaru
Kagome x Kouga
Original Character x Sesshoumaru
Original Character x Kouga

Naruto

Sakura x Sasuke
Sakura x Itachi
Sakura x Kakashi

I cannot think of anymore that I want to do, at the moment. Feel free to suggest.

Original Pairings

Before I start, I would like to say that my favorite things to role-play are olden time role-plays, involving royalty and magic. In other words, I love fantasy and I expect romance. Also, please note that these pairings will be in no particular order though I will try to do some kind of grouping.

Angel x Demon
Angel x Vampire
Angel x Fallen Angel
Angel x Angel
Angel x Human
Demon x Demon
Demon x Vampire
Demon x Human
Demon x Fallen Angel
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf/Lycan
Elf x Elf
Elf x Dark Elf
Elf x Human
Elf x Dragon Shifter
Animal Shifter x Faerie
Sorceress x Assassin
Sorceress x Bodyguard
Princess x Young King
Princess x Prince
Princess x Knight/Guardian
Princess x Thief
Princess x Rebel
Princess x Assassin
Maid x Prince
Lord’s Daughter x Prince
Lord’s Daughter x Guardian

Sister x Brother
Sister x Adopted Brother
Sister x Brother’s Best Friend
Girlfriend x Boyfriend
Ex-girlfriend x Ex-boyfriend
Virgin Girl x Non-Virgin Guy
Outcast Girl x Popular Guy
Best friend x Best friend
Secretary x Boss
Female Student x Male Teacher (Probably college based or senior high school year)
Good Girl x Bad Boy
New Girl x Popular Guy

Themes
Arranged Marriage
Kidnapping
Olden Times
Magic and Fantasy
Romance
Forbidden Love

Feel free to suggest anything that might be listed. I might be interested in it or willing to give it a shot.

Note

Please keep in mind that I am not usually one to wing things. I like having a bit of a plot. I also hate doing introductions, unless I’m really interested in doing it or really have an idea on how to start. I am wanting hetero pairings only.​

Fantasy and forbidden relationships are right up my proverbial alley. I've added you on AIM and will make sure to say hi the next time I see you around.

Sounds awesome. I'm on aim, though I am currently away, but you can still im me. XD

Going to be lookin' again soon. Might not start a rp tonight, since I'm tired. But if interesting enough (aka a craved pairing) then I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom