Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Morgana, from BBC's "Merlin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies!

I'm looking for a roleplayer who enjoys BBC's "Merlin" as much as I do! If you can write the wicked wiles of Morgana Pendragon, and write in luscious detail, please read on!

In this descriptive and heavily-smut based roleplay, you would be playing opposite a Demon from the darkest realms of Hell. Morgana would summon this creature, ostensibly to be her servant, and to grant her the power to topple Arthur Pendragon. He would not do so for free of course...and his price would be to ravish her as often as he so desires. This is a very basic premise, and I am more than open to building on it with an interested partner.

Please look at the thread in my signature to learn more about me, and see my Rabbit Hole. I am only comfortable playing opposite female writers, and I appreciate your understanding. :) Please note that the Demon would be human in appearance and function, and that this is not a rape game. Consensual all the way.

Contact me by PM only please, for this idea, and be sure to reference the show somehow in the subject line. I'm open to play by IM or PM (no threads please), so please specify which you would prefer in your message, while mentioning any kinks you're especially fond of at the moment.

Thanks for reading, and have a great night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom