Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Males to Share Warm Summer Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer227

Moon
Hello,I am seeking partners for role plays.I Prefer PM or forum.I do not role play on im, I sometimes chat on them,but only after I have known someone for sometime, and not to write a role play.I only write as a human female, and prefer male characters.

I would like one and a half to two paragraphs per post.And I would like my partner to post as close to once a day as possible.I tend to lose interest if it take you three days to post,I like the interaction between our characters.

Please do not send me a one-liner,if you cannot post just send a pm saying you do not have a post.And will have one later.

And if you no longer want to continue the role play,please just let me know,no explanation needed,I would just like to know that you are done.Sound fair enough to you?

As for sex scenes I am pretty open to what partner likes,willing to trade for what I like within reason.I do not do anything extreme,but the extreme can be discussed, as what each person considers extreme varies.

As for plots I do not have many so I will open to what you would like.

Office setting
college setting
master/pet
high school

Thats all I can think of at this time,see I told you I did not have many.

I have four characters at this time
Jenna
Very submissive,naive,college age.

Renee
Strong like to get her own way,teases and seduces to get what she wants,will fight for control.

Erin
High school or College somewhat of a bad girl,huge sense of humor

Summer
Most experienced of characters,likes anthros, as well as human males.

So if interested PM me and we can discuss.

summer227 F-list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom