Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YuriYuriYuriFUTA! <3 (Anyone welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Haaaayo! I'm YuriYuri and you guessed it! I'm searching for Yuri and Futa roleplay, alright, I really don't mind if your a guy and you can play a girl or a Futa, as long as that's what we're playing. Honestly, I can't control what's exactly replying to me on the other side of that screen completely now can I? Hehe. I also have random cravings to ravish cute boys, but this is strictly non-futa wise.. >3> I'd rather do a Mistress/neko, slave or butler.. or anything of the sort.

Okies, so some important information!

I'm what you call a switch.
I can do Futa, but I like when others give it to me too. *blush*
I like romance!
Write quality, I want to understand you! <3
NO ONE LINERS! I WILL KILL JOO!
Plot makes me weak in the knees, but I can handle smut too! OR BOTH. <3
Lets have fun! <3 I don't mind OOC chat, I don't bite!
I like toys. OH, heres my Rabbithole <33

Ideas and other junk!! <33

I'm really craving an idea where I play a tall, busty, dominate looking girl who's actually really submissive and shy opposite to a small, petite sweet little beauty who's dominate, forceful and possibly (futa?) not acquired, but loved. I just find the contrast funny and hot. <3

I found this, apparently a yuri version of little red riding hood.. If anyone could play a big bad wolf girl I would LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! <3333 Seriously.

A plot with a cute submissive boy!
A girl buys a cat out of loneliness, she lives in a big house alone, to her surprise when she wakes up hes not so little anymore..

I'd love to do an awkward first time, a sweet little story of two girls, possibly best friends? That are exploring some urges they've felt towards each other, could contain toys and other things.. But I'd like them to both be normal girls.. <3

A maid is hired to help a sick, bedridden girl, shes newly rich, spoiled and completely alone in a big mansion. I was thinking I could play the rich sick girl, she'd be Futa. I want the Maid to be very dotting and caring, to the point where she will do anything to cheer her up..

Now a list.. <3
Mistress/Maid (I wouldn't mind playing Futa for this if you're submissive.)
Sister/sister (Or twins! <3)
Succubi/girl
Roommates (Be it in school or not)
Female Knight/Princess
Heroine/Villainess (I'd rather someone play Futa opposite to me for this<3)
Goth/Nerd
Neko/human
Aunt/Niece
Female Pirate/Noble girl ( captured, maybe? I'd love to play Futa and ravish a shy virgin noble.. >//>; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom