Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking a male for "older man/younger girl" RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Hi! I'm Blair, and I'm fairly new to the site, but certainly not roleplaying. I've been at it for a couple years, just not on this particular site. If this post looks horrific, I'm sorry! It's my first time. ;) I prefer a game that has a decent, intelligent plot with very little fantasy (Though, I will make exceptions.) and lots of detail and passion to the posts. Posts can be 1-2 paragraphs, but please no one liners. I would also like someone who can post at least once a day and has decent grammar. I love smut and I am very detailed when describing it (I like dirty details) but I also prefer a story to go along with the smut.

Five things to know about me:

1.) I will always play a female, and prefer a male counterpart. Though, I will make an exception for playing opposite of a female once in a while to spice things up.

2.) Details and dirty talk are my thing. I'm rarely offended, and there are few things I do not do. Of course, we can discuss and negotiate those things.

3.) I LOVE the older man/ younger girl pairing. It's what gets me going and the most emotionally involved. If you do not mind playing a man that is at least ten years older, that would be perfect. I tend to make my females in the 21 year old range. (To verify, I mean "Older Man" as in a girl in the age range of 18-21 with a man in the age range of 30-40. Something of that effect, at least.)

4.) I post long, detailed posts. I don't know what long is to you, but usually two paragraphs. I can assure you that my posts will always pull their weight though.

5.) I'm not big on having any sort of relationship outside of the role play. I mean, I don't mind talking about my day with you or talk a little about ourselves, but I like my privacy on the internet. I do not mind using yahoo messenger, going through a thread, or PM. No texting. No one under 18. (Which should be a given.)

Alright! :) Here are my plot ideas, but I love suggestions and partner brainstorming.

Teacher/Student (A classic.)

Mobster/Young girl that was kidnapped for ransom (Something I would LOVE to try.)

Maybe some kind of an arranged marriage... A girl being sold to a more mature, wealthy man for family security.

Master/Maid

Anyway, I'm open for suggestions. If your interested, post here. We can always discuss it further in a different way of communication if you want.

~Blair

Hey!

It sounds like we'd have a good chemistry. I love being generous with the details as well. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you some of my ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom