Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looing for a rape slave. RE OPEN 11/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have a request thread knocking around where I say I want more femdom RP, but right this second I'm looking for a sub fem with very few limits I can pretty much just make my screaming bondage bitch, little or no plot but might go on a bit. Anybody in the mood to get smacked around and turned into a bimbo fucktoy?

RE: Looing for a rape slave.

To all those interested; I am glad this thread got so many enthusiastic responses...but i'm a little swamped with rape slaves now. If I got a PM and didn't answer i'm sorry, but there were a lot of them and some got lost in the shuffle.

I'm still looking for femDOMs on my main request thread, if anyone reading this is interested, and if I'm in a rape-slave kind of mood, I'll bump this thread. Thanks again for the interest, it's nice to be wanted! :)

RE: Looing for a rape slave.

Hey! As people who RP with me know I lagged a lot on posting. Life was kind of in the way of everything, and it's left me in kind of a grumpy mood. I'm looking for someone interested in starting as a faithful housewife and ending up as the personal slave and bimbo rape toy of a brutally dominant master. There are a couple of paths we can take to that. PM me to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom