Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a strict master~ Details inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveme

Supernova
l l Intro l l
Hello, welcome! My name is Love and if you have come here you are clearly interested in what I have to say. Which is great because I really need some more roleplay partner's! If you are interested, just PM me and I will respond a lot quicker then if you respond here.

l l Clients/Email l l
I will roleplay over anything just about, but I do prefer threads and IM clients. You can find all of them listed in my profile.

l l Kinks/Non Kinks l l
When it comes to kinks and non kinks, I normally don't care as long as you are sure not to do any of my no's. Which include mutilation, toilet things and etc... My kinks would include, BDSM, biting, hair pulling, roughness and etc...

l l Reply Lengths l l
As long as it isn't one sentence or less then a paragraph you are okay. But I prefer at least two or more.

l l My Idea l l
I had a dream that I was someone's slave. It all started in a bathroom, where the tub was full of water. The dominant told me to stand against the wall, my face against it. He started to spank me with a bamboo stick or some kind, but of course when I had no response he pulled my pants down and done it that way. But not before fingering me of course. It continued, he used and abused me... Then I woke up. But I really want to play this and you get bonus points if you want to/start it right at this point.

l l Other Ideas l l
I am open to any sort of ideas, but as long as you help me in coming up with some that is fine. I don't want to be the one having to do all the work by myself. If you have an idea centered around Dom/sub, master/slave feel free to PM me or reply here. Because I will love you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom