Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a DOMINANT partner! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticSunrise

Planetoid
::Guidelines::
* I would love a semi-literate/literate partner, I can't stand one-liners and tiny, tiny paragraphs!
* I'm looking for, and wanting, a dominant partner. I'm not very great at that role, I'm better at submissive.
* I do prefer playing over threads, don't ask why, but if you do too, great!
* The game will not totally be about or revolve around sex, I want there to be sparks and such!
* I do really like realistic, and I'm craving one of those!
* I only play females.

::pairings::
Student & Teacher.
Best Friend & Best Friend.
Rival & Rival.
Sister & Sister's Fiance.
Rockstar & Fan.
Vampire & Human.
Angel & Demon.
Vampire Hunter & Vampire.

::plot Idea::
This is an idea I came up with. It's for three people.

- Freshly graduated out of high school, a young girl moves in with her boyfriend of three years. They never had any problems or fights, so she didn't think nothing would happen. Until he changed. He got heavy into drinking, and at first he was just verbally abusive, always calling her names, then he became physically. He'd hit her in a wrong way when she didn't do what he want, and he'd always force her to have sex with him, or he'd just take it. Then, one day, while bowling with some friends, she meets this new. Handsome, sweet, and totally into her. Without her boyfriend's knowledge, she starts seeing this guy. He knows about her abusive relationship, and she can't just get out of it that quick, and he understands. But will he have enough of her boyfriend's constant anger, and forceful sexual nature? Will she get with the gentle man she met, and their gentle sex?

^^ I need the role of abusive boyfriend, and the newcomer male. ^^

That's it, post here or PM for any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom