Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pack Of Our Own Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyD69

Banned
Banished
If you want to join in this roleplay please EMAIL me first this is not my roleplay it consist of four people and they need to be okay with it. We really do not want others at moment but at a later time we may we just have to see.. These are the profiles for our four characters.

Name: Rosalyn Martinez
My Gender Is: Female
My Nationality Is: Puerto Rican/White
I’m About: 17 years old
People Sometimes Look At Me Like This: Quiet, Calm, Collected. Talking and being around her you would never think that this girl could flip on a switch and be nice at times she seems so angry.
These Are My Personal Files: The only female to be born a were in her family her twin brother is also a were. It was always boys being born were and females born human, at a month old her parents found a cub in her crib yipping away. It's not impossible to be born a female were its just in her family they all thought hereditary had to make it to the boys it was never made a girl until that night 17 years ago.
This is Me:
anime-girl_007.jpg

My S e x u a l i t y Is: Bisexual
Some Extra Things: She has her belly button pierced, has four tattoos. Her right wrist bares her father's initials, her left wrist bares her mothers, on her shoulder blades she has two wolf prints which her brother teases her is going to be her mark for her mate to know where to place his paws.
My Song Is: Nickelback - Figured you out

Name: Dante Greymayne
Nationality: Caucasian
Race: Werewolf
About me: One of two brothers in position to become alpha of the family and pack. I'm cocky and headstrong, and used to getting what i want.
This is me:
Devil-May-Cry.jpg
Dog-werewolf_thumb.jpg

Sexuality: Strait

Name: Reyson Heron
Race: Werewolf
About me: Reyson is the black sheep of his tribe. He does many thing that often lead him to get into more trouble than not. He has been known as a womanizer and loves to talk and joke, especially when things seem to start getting serious.
This is me:
blonde.jpg
wolf2.jpg

Name: Carmella Andrews
Race: Human soon to be a Werewolf
About me: She has long straight brown hair, brown eyes, with a little bit of a hazel, that changed colors depending on her mood. Bare footed she stood about five six and weighted around one hundred and twenty-five pounds and curves of a goddess, Her skin tone was tan, which made her skin glow. She has a twin brother, Edward. Annd soon to be changed on her 18th birthday to a werewolf.

This is me.
FANTASY2.jpg

Sexuality: Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom