Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A special sort of tamer (Yuu and FutaChick)

Yuu Inohara

Super-Earth
Milia huffed indignantly as she walked across the beach, muttering angrily to herself, her pale face deeply flushed. The witch had not long ago abandoned her tamer, though not before freezing his pants, for calling her an infernal because of her red eyes, something she herself was rather self conscious of, and something which she already received a great deal of ridicule for from other witches. She clenched her fist tightly, sparks crackling around her hand before yelling in frustration, flinging a small ball of magic at a nearby piece of driftwood, causing it to splinter into tiny bits, "Who the hell did he think he was?!" She stomped her foot.

The witch was dressed in a blue blouse which had a column of white down the front, a short coat like piece that fit nicely over her short white pleated skirt, and long sleeves that covered part of the back of her hands. Both the sleeves and tail had a shiny gold silk strip lining the edges, and the outfit its self clung nicely to her modest C-cup breasts. On her head, atop a tangle of loose blonde hair hanging down slightly past her butt, was a blue pointed hat, the tip having fallen back so that the end rested on the hat's rim, and on her feet were a pair of tan boots that reached slightly past her calf and were tied with small pink bows, and a pair of stockings that matched her skin almost perfectly, nearly unnoticeable if it weren't for the fact that they had the same pink bows as her boots. She didn't notice as a breeze blew by, pushing up her short skirt and revealing her crisp white panties to anyone who might have been watching.

She whimpered softly, clutching her spell book close and tugging nervously at the green scarf wrapped snugly around her neck, "Now what am I going to do?" She thought, realizing that without a tamer she would no doubt end up going feral. She slumped against a nearby rock, watching the ocean waves and sighing, "Why'd he have to say that? That idiot..." The pokegirl muttered to herself, trying to decide where to go from there, half hoping fate would take pity on her and drop an answer in her lap.

A grin appeared on a young woman as who has just saw a witch leaving her former tamer. The girl was Alice who was new to being a tamer, but knew the basics of being a tamer. Alice started to follow the witch as she search through her pokedex and get to know a little about the witch pokegirl. Her grin just grown wider since this pokegirl would be an easy target for her little plan that she had in mind. As Alice was putting her pokedex way she had caught a quick look of the witch's panties. Alice couldn't wait to get her hands on the witch.

Alice was strangely dress for being out on the beach. She was wearing a blue jeans pants and over sized black shirt. It would be hard to tell that she was a girl since she had B-cup sized breasts and also was tall for most girls. Though she was different most girl. The only thing that seems like that of a woman was her face. Her light blue stared at the witch as the wind blew her short rave black hair. When she saw that the witch had stop to rest on a rock and Alice thought it was a good time to strike. Walk right in front of pokegirl blocking the sun from the witch's view. "Shouldn't a pokegirl like you be with there tamer?"

Milia looked up slightly as a shadow was cast over her, looking warily at the approaching human, wondering if she had just gotten her wish. When she heard the tamer speak her lips curled into a slight sneer as she glared out of the corner of her eyes, "My tamer is a limp dicked loser who doesn't know how to treat a girl!" She snapped, crossing her arms under her breasts and giving a frustrated huff, "I'd rather go feral than have to put up with some jerk who says I have demon eyes." She said in an indignant tone, looking up at the taller woman, letting her get a good look at the pokegirl's eyes.

She let out a soft sigh before turning her body towards Alice, "Let me guess, you're gonna make fun of me for these horrible eyes too aren't you?" She asked with a pout, looking down at the sand, "Or are you just her to take advantage of a girl separated from her tamer and in an emotional state?" She looked back up slowly, a slight smirk flashing across her face as she asked, "If thats the case I won't go down easily, got it?" Her voice gained a little more force with that question, one hand coming up to carefully push back the rim of her hat.

Back
Top Bottom