Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest, Futa, Superheroes, and Dead Space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominiongoddess

Planetoid
Hello there Blue Moon and all it's pervy inhabitants! Let's get right down to brass tacks as it were! Here is my RABBIT LIST so you can all get an idea of my general tastes.

Here are my rules.
-NO gore or violence. Light sexual masochism is good(biting, scratching, roughhousing etc...) but that's where I draw the line!
-Literacy is a must. And I really mean it. Grammar is a big deal to me, but the more important thing is your ability to use the English language. I want you to paint pictures with your words, feelings, sensations, smells, tastes. I can honestly say three to four paragraphs per post are my minimum requirements.
-Lastly, I share my computer with several other people. Three of which also have profiles on BM. So please don't hound me if I haven't replied in a couple hours. It just might be that I can't get on.

On to the good stuff! As of right now I am interested in four things. Incest, Futanari, Superheroes, and Dead Space. Combinations of the above(not including Dead Space) are all welcome. I don't have any actual plots right now, just ideas. I prefer to work out plots with my partners.

Incest: I really love the idea of a whole incestuous family. And a big one too. A mom, a dad, some aunts and uncles, several sons and a couple daughters of all ages(15 - 21'ish), all engaging in various forms of debauchery is a huge fantasy of mine. I also really like the idea of some of the kids dragging friends into the mess, so they can be shocked before being swept away by all the sleaziness.

Futanari: This can pretty much be applied to any other theme. So all I want to point out is this....I don't care about the difference between various kinds of futa's. I prefer my futa's to simply be women with cocks. Not hermaphrodites, not transgenders, just plain and simple, regardless of whether it takes magic or science or divine intervention, women with cocks.....and balls too. I suffer from severe sack/ball worship......

Superheroes: I've always wanted to engage in a large scale RP involving a whole city of superheroes/villains. This can involve just about every kink imaginable. Futa, incest, tentacles, aliens, etc.... I just want someone who is willing(and capable!) to RP out the action as well as the smut(which will be SUPER-heavy...haha?)

Dead Space: I used to be a huge fan of Resident Evil until they killed the series. And ever since my interest in survival/horror games has just wandered off and died. However I was watching my roommate play Dead Space a few weeks back and I fell in love with the necromorphs. (I find something twistedly attractive about them) And I love the idea of putting my own character in Issac's position. A lone, attractive female engineer, trying desperately to fight her way through hordes of nightmarish creatures who's only thought is to fuck her into oblivion...sigh...heaven.

Anyways. I only RP through threads. Don't even ask about IM's, it just wont happen so don't. But please feel free to PM me if anything above pique's your interest! Ta-Ta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom