Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolf Needs an Owner! (M/F) (F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Banned
Banished
My name is Lycan. I'm a werewolf and since I was bitten I've been wandering around this lonely world looking for a mistress to collar me and make me be her one and only love slave. I can be dominant and submissive in any case as long as I have my fair share of RPs featuring women with authority.

I am openly interested in any fantasies you put together, I am your pet of course, though I do have some... ideas of my own.
I share intrigue in two mistresses; forced to please each.
General dom/sub with a female (I'm used to being dom, so would enjoy looking into a submissive relationship as well).
I will also play as female characters in lesbian RPs, or group lesbian RPs as well as a dominant hermaphrodite forcing a girl into submissive.
I've also been getting into BDSM, though have found I'm not so much a fan of "pain" and "masochism" (wax, whips, sharp objects, etc) as I am the bondage and vigor. I like to be safe when my owner plays with me, or the other way around.
kaos-cactus25.gif

Things I won't do, as most, are mostly in relation to fecal matter, watersports (if you are into any of that stuff though, I won't judge you); as I mentioned above -- hardcore BDSM, sex with men (homosexual RPs featuring an MxM scenario will come across my interests once in a while, though don't expect it too often). Historical RPs, just not my thing, I will do fantasy-based (like world of warcraft themed and whatnot) and finally if you want to ask me about anything, of course I am open to discussion.

Lastly, I'd like to add I'm mostly into IM-RPs (yahoo instant messenger/Aim/etc.), though as a lot of people aren't I can PMs and with groups I can do Threads. Anyways, I hope I get to meet all of you and we can become great friends in the process of our online relationships.

Oh, and feel free to PM me, ladies, if you're interested in a pet. I may be a werewolf, but I don't bite.
kaos-cactus07.gif

SHOOPERR UPDATE!:: 11/6/11

Lycan's Blog --Under Construction-- ← [Link]

Ah! I'm so glad!
kaos-cactus21.gif

Send me a private message if you're interested in any specific RP ideas, I'd love to explore what excites you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom