Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

livewiththelust

Meteorite
Hello there, I'm Helena, and I'm here to Role Play. Now I don't want to make this to long but there are a few things I do need to get out of the way.

First and fore most my time frames are erratic I work two jobs and go to college so my schedule shifts quite a bit. So I could go a couple of days without responding, and I would like it if you didn't take offense and think this means I don't like you or I am ignoring you. I will do what I can when I can do it.

Next because of the erratic schedule I very rarely get on any form of messenger. While I try it is rare so please don't expect it or get upset if I turn you down for it.

Now a bit more for my Role play information. I can pretty much do anything from one-line to multiple paragraphs. Though I do like to write, but I also understand writers block. I prefer PM's to thread, as it's quick an easy, but will do a thread if there is reason enough too. And finally as for sex/story. I don't mind sex and I don't mind story sometimes I'm in the mood for one over the other but I like to keep them balanced within the Role Play, while I don't mind the occasional strictly smut based. I can be pretty open minded so feel free to ask me to RP something outside of what I have here.

Also I role play with both males and females.

And now I apologize for going on a long tangent, just wanted to get the basics out of the way. Here are my current plots! Each which is just a basis, if I say He for a character it can always be changed to a She, and what not it's just place holder to get the idea across. Now let's go!

To Change The World.

A Modern day fantasy.

To many the world seems like the same old boring place, everyday continuing on with nothing changing. The world just keeps turning. It is no different for the boy who goes to school, to work, continuing life's most mundane rituals, always wishing for a change but never doing anything about it. Those that looked at him usually looked past him. Nothing special, or so he would think.

But everything is about to change, because the boy is special, as he holds one of the keys that can either reforge the world or destroy it. And demon's are after him so that they may use his power. But it is here that he meets the girl that will change his world. Unknowingly summoning the girl through time and space , the young sword stress , a Knight in her own world is honor bound to protect, and magically sworn into servitude to the boy.

Thus the mystery begins to find out about the boy's place in the world, why the girl was summoned from her world to his. And what is it that they have to do to save both worlds from total destruction? And solve the mystery between them, all while fighting off demons and other enemies.

But there is a problem, the girl who once wielded astonishing power now finds her powers restricted, and the only time she can wield them to any extent is when she and the boy can resonate their wills to fight. But with an under confident and untrained partner the girl finds herself in quite the predicament.

The Tower of God.

Medieval Fantasy.

Where did the tower come from? How long had it been there? And what was inside the tower? None could answer these questions, because as long as anyone could remember the tower had been. Kings had tried and failed to take the tower, only to be driven mad. Armies had crumbled before it. But what caused it? Again no one would know, because any that approached the tower have never lived long enough to talk about it, and those that did live had been driven insane.

But you always hear the tale, of the one who conquers the tower will have his dreams come true, or be provided more riches than they could ever spend. And the greed of man knows no bounds. When a King and his court put up a reward for those willing to conquer the tower for them. Only two kinds of people would dare take the offer, the brave and the foolish.

But when a small band of mercenaries take up the job. They might have bitten off more than they can chew when they take on the tower to find the treasure at the top. But what they find, will it be the treasure they were expecting?

( I actually have quite an elaborate long term plot for this story as well. And I can give more details to those who desire to know. I just didn't put it here as I didn't want the entire story to be laid out, I still want there to be surprises, because finding the treasure at the tower, most certainly does not end the journey. )

More plot's to come but until then! Here are some other basic's we can start from.

Steam Punk.
Feudal/ Meiji era Japan.
Futuristic.
Realistic
Paranormal/Supernatural.
Vampires/Demons/Werewolves/Witches.
Some Anime and video games. [/size]

Fe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom