Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be the Mello to my Matt! (AU Death Note request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syri

Moon
(I am not a male, but I figured that since I am requesting to play a male persona that I could post this request here~)

Mello - Dominant, aggressive, demanding, possibly soft on the inside but extremely hard on the outside.

Matt - Passive, goes with the flow, maybe a bit of a pushover as far as Mello is concerned.

^^^
That is how I see Mello and Matt. Mello knows what he wants, and he knows just how to get it, while Matt is usually lost in his own little world (like his PSP) and does not care much for anything.

I have a plot, that is super AU, and it goes a little like this (I will play Matt and you will play Mello):

Mello was pretty much king of the school, in every way shape and form. For starters, he was well known for beating anyone who challenged him to a bloody pulp. If they had the balls to talk shit, to his face or behind his back, they better be willing and prepared for a beat down. Not only was he physically domineering, but he was also the smartest kid at school. He was never in class, except on test days, and he bombed those tests like he was the one who created them. Yep, Mello was the kind of guy who took shit from no one and was very proud of his place atop the school food chain. One day, though, he came across one of the new students. He was a bit of a nerd, with his face buried in a stupid game, but in a way Mello thought that the redhead was attractive. He dressed goofy, with a fluffy vest and gloves and goggles, but he had a pretty face and he didn't seem at all like he wanted to oppose Mello. So he tried to get the kid's attention in ways he knew how. He would push the kid around, call him names, or pick fights with other kids in front of the red-head named Matt to try and get him to at least look his way. But that damn PSP was hogging all of Mello's attention! He was ready to just break the stupid thing when news of a week-long class trip caught his attention.

The students with the highest grades in their class would get to go on a trip to some other state to visit museums and crap. They would get into teams of two, and each team would share a hotel room for the whole trip. Normally, Mello would not go to such a lame event, but Matt was going, so he immediately decided that Matt would be his partner. Did he care if Matt had a different partner? Hell no! He'd drag Matt with him by the hair if he had to, but Matt was going to be his! And this trip would be the perfect change for he and Matt to bond. All he needed to do was wait until they were alone in the room, and steal away the kid's stupid game, and then he would be like putty in Mello's hands...

(PM me if interested!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom