Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hope of Hyrule (Kolath x Dark Dreams)

Kolath

Pulsar
Throughout the history of Hyrule there had been so many times that the world had been threatened with destruction, and every time a hero rose up from the common people to come and save the world yet again. Always in the past a boy had been called on to come and save the world, a young man to come and save the world. But fate can be a tricky thing, even the goddesses couldnâ??t control it. So when the need for a hero once again arose, they found that their choice for hero had died in a horrible childhood accident. They searched far and wide for someone to take the heroâ??s place that would hold the same values as he would, but they could find no man that fit the bill.

So they did the only other thing they could. They settled on a woman, a girl really barely having turned eighteen. They really only settled on her because she gave them no choice. When evil came to her village no one else stood against it, but she did and won. That is what gave the goddesses their champion of courage.

Lilly growled and tried her hardest to fight the strong Gerudo that were pulling her through the passage way. She had been out on her horse going to the castle to find out her next path. She had realized what her mission was to be and after she had made sure her home town was safe, she listened to the elders of her village and set off to save the world.

A lot of good she was doing so far. Her clothes hand been stripped of her leaving her in nothing but a thin undershirt and her panties. She was stripped of her weapons and shield leaving her with nothing. He long blonde hair flowed behind her as the Gerudo forced her into a dark cell. They slammed the door shut as Lilly started to pull herself up. â??Why are you doing this? Donâ??t you understand that I have to get to the castle Hyrule depends on it!â?

Thgil sat alone in the dark cell that was deep in the Gerudo strong hold. How long it had been sense the young Sheikah, gender still masked by the clothes worn. The desert women unable to strip Thgil of her cloths or maybe they just respected the so called Shadow Race. After all they where the myth keepers on this land. Yet seeing one of these people now and days was rare indeed. Most though dead after past wars and disasters.

Red eyes watching closely as the Gerudo drug in a new captive. A young girl it seemed, about the same age as Thgil was. Or seemed. Yet the Sheikah did not move as the cage was opened and the girl throw in. Thgil’s own hands bound behind the back, these women not trusting of anyone that was not born of there blood line.

Only when the Gerudo would leave them, would the Sheikan stand. Even dare to move over to the blond haired girl. Stripped of her cloths, Thgil’s smile covered by the cloth that helped to mask the Sheikan’s face. Such a funny blood line they where, the Sheikan, very rarely could one tell there gender by just looking at them. There cloths and voice masked by the layers of bandages, cloth and light armor. “You know,” Thgil’s voice muffled by cloth, “If you fought harder you might have keep you clothes.”

Although the voice sounded blank and some what cold there was a hint of sarcasm there. “You crying for them to let you go did not help much ether.”

As the other person came over to her and spoke Anya turned to glare up at her. â??What do you know about it? your in the same position as I am so donâ??t bother trying to say that your ideas are working.â? Even as she said it Lilly knew that at least this person whoever she was had been able to keep her clothes. Lilly folded her arms over her breasts that were almost showing through the thin shirt as she glared first out into the darkness but finally turning it on the other prisoner. â??And just what are you in here for? You at least look like a thief, which would be a good reason to have you in here.â? her voice dripped with spite, Lilly was mostly just pissed about being stuck in here and this person made a perfect target.

Thgil seemed to back up as the new girl seemed to attack her....well more with words then anything else. Then again the Sheikan never came off as a friendly person, not that she was a cold hearted bitch. Then again the girl was right Thgil did look like a thief, but that was not the reason she was in here. No, even the Gerudo new the stories about this race guarding the Royal Family. Maybe that was why they where so quick to catch and cage her, even if Thgil was just passing threw. They did not know that she had not seen the inside of her clan's camp in years. And yet the spite in the girl's words where enough to make the so called "Thief" speak again, "And like me I'm sure you have a good reason for being her....even though I'm no thief as you called me."

Lilly growled softly at the other prisoner, before pulling away slightly. â??Not that itâ??s any of your business but I was nowhere near the Gerudo lands when a party of theirs found me.â? She sighed shaking her head slowly. This wasnâ??t how it was meant to be going. She was on a mission from the elders of her village to inform the princess of the monsters that had invaded the forest. She leaned her head against the bars and sighed softly looking out the way they had carried her in. â??I just canâ??t stay here, there has to be away outâ?¦I have to get to Hyrule castle.â?

Back
Top Bottom