Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few ideas I cooked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, got a couple of ideas/cravings that I've come up with over the last week or so. Thus, figured it was time to make a new request thread for said ideas, along with a couple of old ideas I wouldn't mind doing again. Will list them out in the next post.

Supernatural

This one is based on the TV series Supernatural. Have always found Anna Milton VERY hot, and only just recently, came up with a little idea for her. This idea would be an alternate take of the episode where she goes back in time to kill John and Mary, so that Sam was never born, and thus, none of the Lucifer crap would ever happen. My idea involves her succeeding in her time travel attempt, but things get mucked up, and while she ends up at the correct point in time............she has lost all her memories. So, you got this super hot red head dressed in weird clothes with super powers trapped back in the time of Sonny and Cher. Thus, she has no idea she's an angel, or why she's there. But, does remember her name. The rest could go a number of different ways from there. From smutty action with monsters, to plot heavy romance.

Eureka 7

I've always been a fan of various mech based animes, and I just started playing through Xenogears again, so I'm in a bit of a mechy mood at the moment. So, this RP idea I've had for a while popped into my head. It being an alternate take on the series where instead of Renton, the main character is an OC, that while about the same age as Renton, is not really like him at all. While Renton was an annoying, childish twit who did eventually grow up as the series progressed, the OC would be a fair bit more mature from the get go. But, they'd still grow as a person as the RP goes on, as a big plot point of the series was growing from childhood, into adulthood. While there will be plenty of naughtyness to go round, this is definitely quite plot heavy, and long term. And while I generally don't mind my partners not being very familiar with a series, this one really requires knowing about the characters and setting.

Also, the new OC could be either gender really. I would actually quite enjoy a female love interest for Eureka.^_^

Bondage Fairies

If you know what this series is.........you know what I want. Hot forest fairies getting boinked by insects and other small forest critters. As smutty as you can get.^_^

Xenogears

While I only just got Xenogears early this year, it quickly became my all time favorite videogame. Though, I don't have too many ideas in mind for it. Just, I REALLY would like to do something with adult Emeralda, cause holy crap..........is she ever hot. I just love the tattered two piece showing of her perfect tummy and perky chest in her official character art. So, I'm up for just about anything involving her.

Xenosaga

Really looking to do a couple certain yuri pairings here. Primarily Kos-MosxT-elos and ShionxMizuki. Have a handful of plot ideas for each that I can go into further detail on through PMs.

Super Crossover Taisen

For those of you familiar with Super Robot Taisen: Endless Frontier for DS, know that in typical SRT fashion, it's full of some of the hottest babes EVER. And is also a crossover of various series. So, an idea I have is like that, but on a wider scale. Multiple series, combined into one world. Now, we wouldn't just cram every series in we can. Instead, I was thinking we would list out some of our favorite series, and characters from each. Then, create this crossover world for them, with an original plot we come up with. Like Endless Frontier, we could also come up with some original characters to toss into the mix. And it wouldn't be limited to just games or anime. We could also use live action tv, or real life celebrities...........Always had the hots for Kate Beckinsale and Lake Bell.^_^

Oh wow, I think I read that fairy comic. I distinctly remember a worm looking for moisture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom