Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for Female RPers, Imaginative people please apply!

• Thread starter Eternal Plainswalker
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eternal Plainswalker

hmm, well it is as simple as it sounds. I would like to get back into RPing, and now, that I have access to a more scheduled week, I would very much enjoy RPing again.

a little about me, I am 23 yrs old. I am a male, and only do heterosexual RPs, so to those only looking for that, I do apologize, your in the wrong place.

However, as a slight amendment to the above, if someone is really craving a futa type rp, with me playing the man/women I am willing to give it a shot. However I only wish for female partners.

My interests are mainly in fantasy/magic RPs, so that works best for me, and I am willing for just about anything, so if there is something you want to try hit me with a PM, and we can set something up.

As a small side note, I do best at dom roles, so if you are wishing to play a dom, just let me know and we can work something out.

Im interested right now, in a good kidnapping role play, I think a fun partner would be one who plays their character as a fighter, until she gets embarrassed, then becomes more timid, such as when he takes her clothing, or slightly public, to full public scenes. I would prolly want a form of blackmail, to keep her close, or in a setting where no one would care for her pleas.

Hmmm I would like something different, if you have an idea or want to do a RP involving Monster Girls, Monsters, Poke-morphs Ect. I would not mind trying, but haven't done before so I need ideas...

Previous post still my current want, even though I am not sure what I want the RP to be it just will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom