Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Male Seeking Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eroth

Meteorite
Greetings All. I am Eroth. I am looking for female partners, submissive or dominant, to partake in vast pleasure of the body and mind. I prefer to weave intricate tales of creeping seduction or slow corruption in a variety of settings, and I am looking for literate females to help me accomplish this task. My goal is to have my partner shivering from anticipation - hands grasping - eyes pleading - wanting more.

I can be a variety of dominant, from cold and quiet, to harsh and violent, to caring and distant. I even enjoy the casual switch, when my partner is allowed to finally have her release. My kinks are wide and varied, with only a few no's (no Scat, gore, or vore.)

Below you will find a few scenarios. Please PM me with the scenario that you would like to play, as well as a small sample of your RP. I am looking to play over PMs, Threads or ideally - MSN. Priority will be given to well-thought out responses and those willing to play over MSN.

Master's Castle (Modern -Master/Slave/New Slave)
A wealthy multibillionaire recently disappeared, vanished without a trace, his money drained from his accounts, he left only his sprawling mansion, and his huge company. The man retreated to a small remote island in the pacific, where they say, is a large fully-renovated castle. He keeps a small army on the island, and he uses them to capture women from all over the world to service him in his new home. Eventually they call him Master. (I am looking for two slaves in this scenario, one playing a brand new slave, and the other playing a slave that has been on the island for a while. an interesting plotline could form around the breaking-in of the new slave.)

The Dark Room (Modern - Male/Female)
You awaken in a dark room with one door and no windows lit by a single hanging bulb in the center. You last remember falling asleep in your bedroom with your window open, yet you are fully clothed now. There are sounds of commotion and music coming from outside. The Door opens... ( This is a bit of a mysterious scenario, and one where the story would be created naturally through our responses to each other. I promise it will be far from predictable.)

A Chance Meeting (Modern - Dominant/Submissive)
They met in a grocery store - innocent enough. There was small-talk in the check out line. They went their separate ways. The next week they met again. What a coincidence! Again, more small talk, and they left. She decided to run to the store real quick to grab a drink after work. There he was! He convinces her to go out, she's interested in him. They go back to his place... He films the entire thing. She's being blackmailed. The only way for her to prevent the tape from going to her boss is for her to meet him at his place one more time... (This is pretty self-explanatory, a slow domination through force.)

The Orc Lord (Fantasy - Orc/Human or Orc/Elf or Orc/Human/Elf)
The Orcs have taken the southern lands. All of them. The Brave Aladric people of the south were utterly destroyed by the rampaging horde. The leaders of the human and elven nations convene to try to stop them. They create the Northern Alliance in order to finally put a stop to the orcs, their forces are great, but the orcs are now armed with the gunpowder weaponry of the south, and their mighty cannons blow away entire regiments of northern forces. The leaders of the northern alliances call a meeting with the Orc Lord - Raagath the Lion. Raagath has but one stipulation on peace, he wants the daughters of the northern kingdoms. All of them. (This could be a onexone or mutiple depending on the kingdoms that we get. This story has wide political consequences for the land, and could lead to long lasting peace, or terrible wars. The Orc lord can be changed to a different race to suit your preference, it could be a rampaging human kingdom, or even one of dark elves, demons, etc.)

The Demon Hunter - (Fantasy - Demon Hunter/Varied Beautiful Creatures) He is the greatest Demon Hunter known to mankind. An enigmatic man, there are rumors that he is a fallen angel, others say that he found a mysterious artifact that enhanced his physical and mental abilities to beyond that of monsters and demons. Whatever the case, he has solved many different problems, and continues to travel the world, appearing where needed, to cleanse the world of another monster. (This would entail the demon hunter coming across a demon of your choosing, you would describe the creature/demon, give some pictures, etc etc. Then we would come up with a suitable scenario for your beautiful creature to be terrorizing. The key to all this (and perhaps I'm spoiling things here) is that the demon-hunters true ability is to sexually appease any woman, no matter demon or creature. The "fight" would be an act for the village, so that they can really get down and have some fun. This could be really light hearted or a bit dark, depending on your preference.)

The Birth of A.I. - (Sci-fi - Varied/ Future Astronaut Women)
It is the year 2542, the space-vessel Dakota is on her maiden voyage to Jupiter's Moon - Titan. The Terra forming of Titan using machines crafted from nano-bots is going even smoother than Mars and Earth had anticipated. Dakota is the first human - piloted vessel to make the voyage in order to see and set foot on the new Titan. The Dakota also has a new A.I. structure that puts the all female astronauts in deep hibernation for the duration of the trip. This structure is able to create and influence the dreams of the astronauts, in order to make sure they do not wake. Unbeknownst to all - in communicating with the nano-bots on Titan, the A.I and Nanobots have become self-aware, putting this plan into motion in order to get females onto their new world to "breed" a new species of cyborg hybrids. (Or maybe the RP just deals with the dreams on the ship, the A.I. creating more and more erotic experiences, that could be many different possibilities. Or another option is that the ship is hijacked by aliens on its way there... This could be a group or onexone RP depending.)

The War of the gods - (God/high-priestess)
The ancient (Egyptian/Greek etc. etc.) gods have been feuding for some time, eventually the gods are tricked into falling to earth for some unknown reason. A high-priestess receives a vision just before the god falls to earth, she meets him, and must care for his every whim.

Demon Summoning - (Demon Lord/ Female Summoner)
Things go wrong in a demon summoning ritual, instead of summoning a lesser demon to serve her, she gets a demon lord. He breaks the wards holding him, and he is released into the world of the flesh. (This could be done with a fallen angel as well.)

Will be adding even more scenarios at a later date...

Currently interested in one of the threesome scenario's above. Pm me and we will discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom