Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AIM request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oburi

Super-Earth
Once again I am making another thread to look for people interested in AIM RP's. Plots aren't necessary but if you have something to offer I will play to it. I prefer smut so if you like to play cock hungry whores who need a quick fix, or the innocent teen that you want to have gang banged into oblivion, I am up for either. I can do modern day settings but I love fantasy ones better. I am up to try anything you would be interested in playing out as well if you have any suggestions.

My AIM is xvburnthecityvx. I am usually on. If you see me and are interested in role play don't be afraid to give me a shout.

I am flexible about what our RPs can contain but one of my biggest turn ons are: Gangbangs, domination and corruption, girls resisting at first but coming to love being raped, force, and no holds barred hardcore kinks, ie cumming into someone's mouth, eyes, body, or face.

I can play fantasy creatures like orcs or things from WoW universe or other fandom of that nature, and I love having RP partners that can play a sexy girl already set inside these realms (although mine will a custom character in most cases unless otherwise desired.)

Writing decent posts is desired from me, as I will always try to do the same for you. That said I am not to hard as long as you try your best and try to help us both have a pleasing experience.

Like I said in another thread I do love seeing Hentai pics before we get into RP or even during ;P though that is not a requirement. If you are interested in any of these things I would love to hear from you. Remember, smut is a must. If you are looking to play then you've come to the right place.

~Oburi

Bump? As usual I'm looking for AIM roleplays and new RP partners. PM or message if interested. I have other requests threads as well and one in my signature if you need to know more, also my rabbit hole to see if we are compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom