Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for futa or rape/ other

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongAnna

Planetoid
Hi, I'm looking for mostly rape role I mostly do them through yahoo IM : jenny_cutey5@yahoo.com

(LOOKING FOR A GM FOR THIS ONE) A girl who is set off on a journey to become great and make a name for herself but is sexually abused so much along her journey, in the end she becomes one of her greatest enemy's sex slave/pet. She runs into mobs that fight or surrender to their wants. (We can have various monsters and enemies.) Sex will be everywhere. Mobs will solely fight to rape/molest, and most NPCs will be trying to get in my character's pants. (So places like inn and merchants will be aiming or her)

I stumbled on something else, maybe pokemon. I wanted to play one of the girl from pokemon black/white. She goes on adventuring and one day meets someone who wants to do her but she sets the condition that only if she beats her.

I wanted to do a rape roleplay that might involve some fighting and violence for a Bleach idea. The characters will be Halibel x Hammerhead (***current craving. warning: violence/vore?)
Instead of Aizen stepping into kill Hammerhead, I was thinking that hammerhead brings her back to Barrigan. Hammerhead gets her as a reward and is slowly trained to be a obedient sex slave. Anyone from Barrigan's kingdom could use her anytime. When they get bored one day she gets auctioned off to one of the weaker hollows. Probably those before gillian class super weak. After he is done with her, he eats her for more power.

The other rape roleplays include fandoms from games or animes, I have no idea on who I want to get raped (mind is too horny to think). So try your luck if you have any suggestions for rape roleplays. Something I'd probably hate to do would be teacher/student right now. These don't have to be futa.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Wrongz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom