Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role play~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syri

Moon
Frequently asked questions –​

Q: What medium do I prefer to role play over?

A: I prefer PMs but am willing to do threads. I will never do messenger or E-Mail.

Q: Do you prefer pictures or descriptions?

A: I prefer pictures of the anime variety as well ass descriptions. I will never use real pictures.

Q: Do you have a kink list, such as RH?

A: That I don’t, but I do have a smaller typed out list of favorite kinks. Here is that list: Dominant partners, vaginal, anal, oral, pregnancy/impregnation, age play/big age gap, older partners, experienced partners, incest, bestiality, small breasts, etc. <<< I am open to just about any kinks of yours so long as it is not scat (poop) or hardcore torture/anything that leads to the death of either of our characters.

Q: Do you prefer plot based or smut?

A: I prefer a safe combination of the two. Something that has a storyline, but is littered with romance.

Other information –
I am a full-time student, and within a week I hope to have a part time job, so my time online might be a little limited. Typically I will try and reply at LEAST once a day, but there are some times where I am unable to manage even that. Believe me though; I want to be able to reply far, far more than that.
NOTE: It’s Spring Break right now, so if we start up a role play, it is likely that I will be able to reply more than just once!

Craving -​
(Some pairings will have warnings beside them to notify of the more 'taboo' kinks involved. We can add as many other kinks as we want, those are just kinks that must be involved.)

Older Inu Man x Young Neko Girl (Warning!: Involves age play)
Beast x Girl (Warning!: Involves breeding + bestiality)
Vampire x Human Girl

^^;; Those are all that I'm craving, but please feel free to suggest a different pairing if none of those are interesting to you!

RE: Craving - Age play! (plots inside!)

Please don't actively bump your thread. Bump only once every day or so.

RE: Searching for a fatherly figure!

Syri said:
So I started this role play yesterday, and now I'm really in the mood for more role plays like it. It would involve your character being both the lover and a kind of father/instructor to my character. Maybe she is a homeless young girl who he finds and pretty much raises (with the occasional sex scene thrown in), or something along those lines. She will have to be fairly young, thirteen or fourteen years old I'd say. We can discuss more if you're interested, so if you ARE interested, PM me! <3

let’s make her 14. how about i am a rich man who was homeless when i was little. so i feel the need to help you out. i start to feed, cloth, and send you to a good school but never (legally) adopt you. Over time we fall in love. and end up sleeping in the same bed. (do you mind playing a girl who is half white half (black, Indian, Asian something exotic ect.)

RE: Twlight Request (Seeking an Emmett, Edward, or Jasper)

Bump!

RE: Something simple.

I love the way this sounds. Are you still looking for someone to do the whole age gap thing with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom