Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emily Seecrets Desires...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role Play Partners for these story ideas!

But before I list my idea's, some things you should know about me.
1. All of my characters are straight females.
2. Mind Control, Bestiality and Master/slave RP's are a NO-NO!
3. Bodily Fluids, watersports, whatever you call them, it's also a NO-NO
4. I won't write the actions, reactions, thoughts & feelings of your character, please don't write mine.
5. Prefer to role play in PM on this site, or in a thread in one of the forums.
6. Don't ask for personal info like for phone numbers or if I Skype. Don't want to be rude or seem unfriendly, but I'm just here to role play.

About sex scene after sex scene after sex scene... I get bored easily if that's all there is. I need a story to keep me interested.

I may get very detailed when describing my story idea's, please don't assume that I won't be willing to change them. I want both of us to enjoy writing the story. I will be willing to either change the story you're interested in or we can write a similar one.

You can reply to my request thread if you like, but will likely get a quicker response from me if you send me a PM with the story idea you're interested in in the subject line. :D

Okay, now that that's out of the way... drum roll please..

Emily Seecrets story ideas:

TABOO
This first one involves Cousins. I have always been fascinated with the idea of a romance involving two cousins. You'd be surprised how many married couple's where I live that I met are also cousins, so many that I'm not really sure if most count it as a taboo anymore. Though in my book it is. But anyway..

1. Kissing Cousins? Emily is a sweet innocent girl who's just turned 18. And the reason she is still innocent is because she compares every guy with her crush. Her handsome, funny and charming, cousin David. (you could name him whatever you want, I was thinking that he'd be older or the same age.) What Emily doesn't know is that the feeling is mutual, except for David it is not a silly crush. The story begins on Emily's 18th birthday, at her birthday party. David doesn't know about Emily's crush on him until he overhears his cousin confessing to her best friend that if David wasn't related to her she'd want him to be her first.

2. The Morning After Shocker! Upset because her parents refused to let her go to an all night pool party that a small group of college students not realizing she was just 16 had invited her to, Emily decides to sneak out of the house after her parents think she's asleep and go anyway. What she didn't know was that her older brother David was going to be at the same party. He's 21 and living on his own. Brother and sister hadn't seen each other since David had moved out and at first neither of them recognized the other. David just saw a hot looking girl in a red bikini and made his way towards her -not realizing at the time that it was his little sister. Emily gave the attractive man in the blue swim trunks walking towards her a playful wink and smile not realizing it was her older brother. It wasn't until both of them said hello that they recognized each other. Emily said "David?" at exactly the same time her brother said "Emily?" And then both, in unison said "What are you doing here?" At first David was going to make her leave the party, he'd taken her arm and very firmly started to move her towards the door, his intent was to drive her back home. But Emily begged him to let her stay so he gave in. But he had conditions. Spiked drinks were common at these parties so the first condition was that she wouldn't accept drinks from anyone but him. That one she didn't have any trouble agreeing to. The second condition was she was to tell no one that she's 16, if anyone were to ask she was to say she was 18. That too she quickly agreed to. But her brother's third condition surprised her. His third condition was that she was to pretend that she was his girlfriend. When she hesitated to agree to his last condition, he told her that the men at this party were there for one thing, to get laid. They would do and say anything to get between her legs and as her brother it was his job to make sure that none of them did. When she still didn't reply he told her that it wasn't just a pool party it was a make out party and if she wanted to stay she had one of two choices, either pretend to be his girlfriend or he was going to make an announcement that she his sister and that she was only 16 and jail bait. Finally she replied, "Alright, I'm your girlfriend." Emily didn't remember much of what happened that night after she became intoxicated, but when she woke up the next morning with a hangover, she was in a bedroom she didn't recognize, laying completely nude in a bed she knew wasn't hers. There was a soreness between her legs and with it came the realization that she'd done more than just make out with one of the guys at the party. She didn't know who it was that she'd lost her virginity but he was still in bed with her, he was kissing her shoulder and neck and he was as nude as she was. When Emily turned to see who it was she gasped, their eyes locked and brother and sister stared at each both in shock. Neither of them moved or said a word and then she said his name "David?" at the exact same time he said her name.

In the above taboo incest story, instead of the brother 'arranging' it so that he could bed his sister, I thought for a nice change that in this one the brother could be just as innocent as his sister is to what obviously happened at the party after both of them got drunk. They ended up making out and then having sex with each other because both had gotten so intoxicated that they forgot who they were with. And the morning after both brother and sister got the shock of their lives!

I'll add more idea's later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom