Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zoophilia, anthros, odd pairings oh my! {MxF}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. Just to start the ball rolling as they say, I am a female but I want to be playing a male in this roleplay. I only play doms and don't submit.

If you're still here, that's awesome - let's get to business then shall we?

Just a couple of rules -

1. Don't message me asking what I want to do! I made the thread so you can choose because I don't know what I want to do most D:

2. Only message if you plan on keeping up the rp,.

3. Please read my 'no's'. There's not much I won't do as a male but some stuff I'm just not into.

On to the good stuff!

I have a lot of kinks, so I'll just list what I know I don't do and you can ask past that. Basically, if it isn't here assume I do it.

I ONLY play dom. Nothing else. Sorry.

No - Scat, vore, transformations, watersports (I WILL be happy to do Wetting though :D) macro/miniature and gore/guru(?).

I also don't roleplay with anime pics so please don't use them with me unless we're doing an anime rp, which is very unlikely. That's all I think!

There's a few things I really want to do right now.

- Anthro x human roleplay. I'd like to be the anthro in this and I'll generally play a horse anthro or something else with hooves like a bull :) I can play others, but I prefer these.

- Some kind of tentacle roleplay. I'd really like to somehow intergrate a love story into it, haha.

- odd pairings of all kinds!
A few of my favourites, feel free to suggest - I could never list them all.
* Doctor x Patient
Student x Teacher
Doctor x Nurse
Uptown Girl x Smalltown boy/other way around
Brother x Sister (I won't do any other incest)
Monster girls Holstaurus, Werewolf, Centaurs, And Nightmares, which I would love you forever for. Of course, feel free to suggest others and the personalities don't have to be exact!
- And monster males x humans.

I will also do zoophilia roleplays (I have a plot for these too, so the animal in question is sentient) and some fandoms, which I'll list. Again, suggest, because I WILL miss something.

- Pokemon (Pokemon x Human, Pokegirl x Human, Trainer x Trainer)
- Doctor Who
- Digimon (same pairings as pokemon)
- loads more oh god xD too tired to list.

Just suggest! I'll edit this when I remember more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom