Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance, Taboo, & Sex - that's how I like it. (; [OPEN] Craving X-Men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystica

Super-Earth
~ Romance, Taboo, & Sex ~

MENU:
o FIRST POST: Introduction
o SECOND POST: Current Cravings
o THIRD POST: Short Plots
o FOURTH POST: Long Plots/ Starters
o FIFTH POST: Pairings

Welcome to my request page! Please take a deep breath and brace yourself ~ <3​

What I'm looking for:
[] Literacy: I am looking for 300+ words per post. I easily write around 500 words per post. It's nice to have a writer who matches or writes at the same length as I do.
[] Males: I roleplay as a straight female. So I am only searching for people willing to play male characters.
[] Dominance: I'm more switch, leaning to submission if anything. I like a male who's dominant, rather than one who is submissive.

ROMANCE:
- I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say? I love intimacy over pure smut.
- I'm seeking roleplayers who will play long-term roles and build up to the sex, or at least roleplay some before the actually scene. I will not sure jump into smut, I like depth and emotion in my stories.
- I also have a liking for opposites attract themed roleplays, where two characters are either forbidden or just very different from each other.
- As well as that, I love love/hate relationships. Great sexual tension is also exciting.

TABOO:
- I love Taboo.
- Incest is one of my favorite roleplay themes. The only thing I'm not always fond of is forced incest, or anything forced or too violent.
- On that note, I love violence. Did I confuse you? Yes, I do love some good aggression, even physical abuse.
- But I absolutely go crazy over psychological abuse and psychological plots. I'm open to beatings, and bordeline rape, but I only enjoy rape if it turns into a love scene.
- Anything that society usually prohibits is a yes. Including big age differences, which is one of my favorites. Young woman and an older man = LOVE.
- Or pairings that are kinky, like Student x Teacher, Worker x Boss, Daughter x Father's Best Friend, etc.
- Male authority is a huge YES. I prefer a male who is dominant, and one who enforces rules or certain regulations that must be honored. With that, I deeply enjoy plots that consist of a rebel and an authoritive figure.

SEX:
- Sex must be good. (duh)
- I love romantic sex; filled with emotion.
- I love heated sex, or battle sex, as I call it. Sex that is derived from a tense argument or even physical alteration.
- I don't have many limits, but please keep shemales, tentacles, bestiality, scat/water works out of the bedroom.

MY STYLE:
[] Mode: I roleplay in FIRST PERSON only. I will not write in third person. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON IF YOU ROLEPLAY WITH ME!!! In fact, I prefer you roleplay what is most comfortable to you, or what you 'normally' write in.
[] Medium: I do not roleplay through Instant Messengers. I only roleplay through BlueMoon (Thread/PM). Let me just repeat that:
I DO NOT ROLEPLAY THROUGH IMs!!!
[] Patience: *** PLEASE NOTE *** I'm a full time student, and active member of my college's student council and I work all weekend – so some nights I'm not home until late at night. I don't have time to always answer right away, but I will answer – it might just take more time sometimes then others. *** IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO REPLIES EVERY DAY, ALL THE TIME, I'M NOT THE PARTNER FOR YOU!!! ***

Are you still alive? ~ <3
Great! Then you can move on to my actual pairings and plots! ;D ~ <3​

~ ~ ~

PM TO DISCUSS ROLEPLAYS/IDEAS.

~ ~ ~​

RE: Romance, Taboo, & Sex - that's how I like it. (; [CLOSED]

* CURRENT CRAVINGS *

Little Miss Attitude (Lawyer x Criminal) PLOT [Third post]

FANFIC
NCIS: Abby x Gibbs
Harry Potter: Luna x Snape/Draco

X-MEN
Rogue x Wolverine :heart:
Other x Wolverine
Mutant x Mutant
Human x Mutant
Young Mystique x Young Magneto :heart:
Other x Young Magneto
Other x Azazel :heart: (I want anything with Azazel)
* Azazel - PLOT [Third Post] *

Mutant x Political Leader (opposed to mutants)
Other x Beast/Hank (blue form) :heart:
Other x Warren/Angel/Archangel
Suicidal Girl x Warren/Angel/Archangel :heart: - PLOT [Third Post]

INCEST
Niece x Uncle

ANCIENT EGYPT
Slave x Egyptian Pharaoh
Poor Girl (with a beautiful voice) x Egyptian Pharaoh (idea in mind)
Troublemaker x Guard/Royalty/Egyptian Pharaoh

STUDENT
Goth x Criminal
Nerd x Goth
Student x Teacher
Popular x Goth - PLOT [Third Post]
Goth x Popular

OTHER
Troublemaker Punk x Country Boy :heart: - PLOT [Third Plot]

Short Plots:

~ NEW ~

[ ] Foreign Local Woman x Runaway Celebrity

A life of fame, money, and beautiful women – what more can a man ask for? Life in the spotlight is what every person dreams about at some point or another. But is it real? Is it satisfying? Can being famous really bring fulfilment and true happiness? For some, maybe. For others, not. Busy schedules call for busy lives. When a career is so jammed packed with work and travelling, it becomes hard to focus on personal life, vacation, and self-enjoyment. It's becomes impossible to maintain privacy, and most of all, find time for yourself and if gained, a family. But for many celebrities, a life of fame brings nothing more than cheap money, parties, failed relationships, and tons of unwanted media press and coverage. For one fed-up celebrity, a life as a star is at a near self-end.

Frustrated, disappointed, and a little depressed, (insert celebrity name here) travels to the middle of nowhere in attempt to escape the solid grasp of reporters and photographers. Wanting nothing but peace and quiet for a good couple of months, it wasn't going to be easy literally disappearing from planet Hollywood. But nothing would stop him from his decision. He needed a break; time to think to himself and figure out what he really wanted. Confused from a string of broken relationships, legal troubles, public conspiracy and bored of day-in-day-out partying, he travels across the world to a miniscule town in the outskirts of [(either) Africa, South America, Asia, or the Middle East]. There, staying in a fisherman village and at a impoverished hostel on the beach, is where he met a daring local woman.

At a bar on the sand, an angry foreign man screamed at an older woman. He raised his hand and backhanded her until she stumbled to the ground. She cried out in pain and agony but everyone watched. Men, turning their heads as if it were a natural scene, and women minded their own business with unease. The woman, in her native tongue, begged for forgiveness at the man. But she continued to insult her. He was enraged, and disappeared into a room. A young woman, having seen the brawl, ran over to the older lady to help her. But out came Mr. Macho, bearing a two foot machete reading to slash. He was screaming drunken slurs and wobbled as he went for an attack. The young woman stood to the man, screaming back at him until she kicked his gut and twisted the machete from his hand. He stumbled back, falling back, arms on the bar stool to catch his fall. His neck rested on the edge of the bar country. The young woman raised the machete and swung. Men from each angle hollering in surprise. But the arm had already swung; the machete has struck the bamboo of the counter, barely a centimetre from his neck. If he had moved but an inch to the left, he would have been decapitated. She stood, tall and proud, looking down at him like he was trash. She didn't miss, she was just brilliant.

Male Celebrity Examples:
Paul Gross, Colin Farrell, Adam Levine, Jake Gyllenahl, Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Johnny Depp, Michael Grazidei, Cam Gigandet, Shane West, Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr, Channing Tatum, Chris Evans, Paul Walker, Mark Salling, Bradley Cooper, James Franco, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Reynolds, Ashton Kutcher, Chris Pine, Ian Somerhalder, Orlando Bloom, Justin Chambers, Jesse Metcalfe, Hayden Christensen, Gerard Butler, Shia LeBoeuf, Eric Dane, James McAvoy, Chris Fassbender, Casey Afleck, Enrique Iglesias, Omarion, Chord Overstreet, Matt Lanter, Zac Efron, Ville Valo, Bam Margera, Michael Fassbender, Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, M Shadows, David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Chace Crawford, Steven Strait, Sebastien Stan, Taylor Kitsch, Alex Rodriguez, Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez, Fredrik Ljungberg, Jeremy Bloom, Rafael Nadal, Thiery Henri, etc.

- Not limited to acting or singing.
- Could be involved in sports, dance, etc.
- Does not have to be one of these listed above!
- Could be a made-up celebrity, as well
- All real-life/ personal info of the celebrity is disregarded and can/will be reinvented
- Story can be changed/ discussed. :)

[ ] Sexy Halloween Party Girl x Older Guy At Club
(can be Daughter x Father's Best Friend, Student x Teacher, Athlete x Coach, Nerd x Popular etc.)

Hayley was an everyday, all around average girl. She had an average family, with average friends, and an average day schedule. Because she was a straight-A student and focused all her energy in school, Hayley failed to follow basic fashion trends. It wasn't that she had bad style, she just didn't care and chose comfy sweats and t-shirts for school. She also didn't have time for makeup, and couldn't care less to do her hair every day... to impress who? People at school? Hayley thought it was silly. A simple pony-tail and lip chap would do. Although, she did suffer a lack of self esteem or confidence, and didn't really believe even if she did put effort, no one would notice. Then came Tanya – Hayley's childhood friend, visiting from party central New York, and she came with a lot of beauty. Literally a polar opposite of Hayley, Tanya was set to turn Hayley into a goddess. In order to do so, Tanya convinces her to go to a downtown club's annual Hallowbash party, which was a huge event for Halloween. Over the years, Juicy Bar (the club) had gained a hefty reputation for luring the hottest young girls. With that memo, older men often followed. But there was always a limit, and the club was very shallow. Only the hottest and best looking people, especially girls, could get in. Hayley had to sexy-up.

Getting into the club was no problem for the girls, but it was up to Hayley to enjoy the night. Though the club was way out of her comfort zone, the numerous attract guys dishing compliments from left to right seemed to spark a side of Hayley no one had ever seen. And with a little intoxication, she was all up the dance floor, dancing her night away. Perhaps a little too crazy for her own good, Hayley throws herself on the bar counter and begins sensually dance around a thin poll (which was actually just a support bar for the roof). Girls and guys alike rooting for her, fists in the air, whistles from left to right; she had become the life of the party. But something unexpected was about to happen... or rather... someone unexpected.

“I told you we'd find chicks everywhere. It's time you got out more and enjoyed being a man.” The guy laughed a bit. He was talking to his friend, also dressed up (as it was prerequisite), who seemed rather quiet. “Shit, check this hot piece of ass.” An older, but still young, man cocked his head to watch the girl on the counter. The friend's neutral expression finally broke into a smile as he watched the buttocks of young Hayley to sway in front of him. Out of a fit of spontaneity, the friend jumped onto the bar with her and started to grind her. It wasn't until a few moments later, when he finally got a front view of her face, did he realize it was his (INSERT TITLE HERE)!

Title inserts:
- best friend's daughter (friend would be her father's friend)
- student (friend would be her teacher or principle)
- athlete/trainee (friend would be her coach)
- tutor (friend would be a popular guy at school)
- employee (friend would be her boss)
- babysitter (friend would be a father to the kids she babysits)
- patient (friend would be her family doctor)
- neighbor (friend would be a long-time neighbor)
- other (other)

~ MORE SEXY COSTUME IMAGES AVAILABLE ;D ~
It does not have to be the one I put here. :)

[ ] Troublemaker City Girl x Country Boy
Three expulsions, twenty-one suspensions, hundreds of hours worth of obligatory volunteer work, several nights in jail, and an ocean of trouble, Jayna was at her party end. Her household was a broken one; filled with heated battles, screaming, and even violence. But this time, things went too far. She had been slapped across the face by her drunken father, who hit her when we could (since she was very tough and it was hard to successfully hit her), and blamed for it by her trashy mother who had recently gotten fired from her job for inconsistency. The strike sent her into a fit of rage. Vandalizing virtually everything she could get her hands on in the house, her terrified mother called the police in frantic and got her arrested. This having not been the first 9-1-1 call from the home nor the first arrest on her behalf, the concerned judge (who had dealt with her previous cases) set mandatory counselling with a psychologist.

The psychologist, who had not only had several in-jail sessions with pending Jayna, but also searched the home in inspection, deemed the home unstable, dangerous, and undoubtedly unhealthy for an adolescent. In order to save her from struggle, he suggested to the judge, rather than jail time, a new form of volunteer at a Behavioural Rehabilitation Center (BRC). Which was out in the open country, and on a ranch. Jayna's parents, labelled unfit and problematic, were given no choice but to send her away. But her parents, having no interest in keeping her in the house anyways, jumped on the opportunity to have her liberated from their responsibility. In conclusion, the court sentenced Jayna to the BRC for their full program in order to manage her anger and aid her disturbed character. Now, not only was she to be shipped off out of the city and to the country, but she would be forced to live without internet, without friends and a cell phone, and without her reckless nightlife. It would be a total change in environment, and complete challenge.
Upon arrival, completely against her will, Jayna is introduced to her BRC supervisor, a hunky country boy who has no problem dealing with stubborn troublemakers. Will her independence dominate, or has Jayna met her match?

* Extra notes:
- I imagine Jayna is most likely used to drinking and doing drugs, which she doesn't have at the ranch.
- She is also very rebellious, hence she most likely has piercings and tattoos (this can be voided, though)
- She is uber sarcastic, witty, and rude. Very brat-like, and full of sass.

[ ] X-MEN: Holocaust Prisoner/Survivor x Azazel
Azazel is partnered with Shaw, who in WW2 was a Nazi leader in a concentration camp. While on the job trying to sense and recruit mutants (in the camp, he can also be a Nazi of some sort), he is spotted by a frantic Jewish old woman who screams in terror calling 'Nazi's Demon! The Devil! Nazi's Bitch!' in Hebrew. Azazel, most trying to ignore the lunatic, loses his temper. Though before disappearing and re-appearing to smack the old woman, a young Jewish inmate wrapped herself around the hag, convering her mouth in attempt to hush and save her life. She begged that he not touch the old woman, "Have mercy," She spoke, so soft and clean. "Fear is a ravaging emotion. She is just ignorant. I beg you to spare her life." Her piercing green eyes could not fade from his.

She was so beautiful, yet so dirty from the abuse of the camp. Having no fear of his red being, though it was clear she had never seen anything like him before. She stood up, in his face as if mezmorized by his unique features. She slowly raised her hands to hold his face, and with such compassion, said, "You have the eyes of God." Azazel, having never been reffered to anything but evil, was now receiving a comment of good. Shaw approached, laughing in practic hysterics at the scene. "What a pthetic human being." He spat in her face and pushed her to the ground. "Such a waste." She looked away in disgust, "Have you no compassion?" She challeneged, "If anyone, you are the devil." She was staring at Shaw.

It can be changed, altered, or scrapped altogether. It's just a starting idea. I'm open to new ideas and changes. This can also be open to a pairing with Shaw instead of Azazel.

~ INCEST ~

[ ] Daughter x Father Plot 1
After 24 years, a father decides he wishes to find his abandoned daughter. Now in his forties, he is a secret agent and spy working for the government. Realizing his stupidity when he was a young father, he acknowledges that he made a mistake by walking out of his daughter's life when she was only a year old. After months of dead ends, his reunion investigation lead to a break and he located his daughter in another country. Mother dead, and almost no information about his daughter. He ventures off to the country to find a building he believes is where she works. Coming to the doors of the building, he is shocked to find it is a strip club. Entering, the name of his daughter was announced over the microphone and out came a 23-year-old beauty that embraced the poll on the dance floor. Trying to fight the urges of sexual arousal, he lucks out when the stripper, his daughter, jumps off the dance floor and chooses HIM as the luck winner of the night to receive her special lap dance!

Characteristics of daughter: Slim, curvy, D-cup breasts, wearing lingerie but never strips off her top or her bottoms, only reveals her butt cheeks because she is wearing a thong-like bottom
Characteristics of father: Tall, broad shoulders, extremely muscular with large arms and biceps (secret agent)

[ ] Daughter x Father Plot 2
It has been 5 years since he has seen his daughter in person. When she was 7, the mother divorced him after a nasty affair and he moved away to another country for work purposes. After the divorce, he saw his daughter once or twice a year, and usually every second Christmas. But when the mother fell ill with cancer 3 years later, her visits slowly came to a stop by the time she was 12. When she was 17, the mother lost her battle to cancer and the only legal guardian was now her father. The father had not seen his daughter since she was 12, and has only kept in contact through emails, but those went unanswered most of the time. Being an extremely rich and wealthy business man and politician, he is always busy with work. He has a private jet pick her and her belongings up to transport her to his multi-million dollar home. Though, she was not a happy teenager. Selfishness, bitter, and hate had filled her heart after he mother had passed, and she was no where near happy to start a new life with her father; whom abandoned contact years ago. Having been spoiled since she was a baby from a successful biological scientist as a mother and a politician of as a father, everything was given to her on a silver platter - and she has lost her sense of kindness and respect. At her arrival, the father was shocked to see how bratty and cold she had become, but most of all, how beautiful and womanly his daughter had blossomed into. Her father needed to set her straight and give her the compassion she lacked for years. Other immoral and naughty thoughts began to invade his mind. What he didn't know, was that they invaded hers too.

[ ] Daughter x Father Plot 3
Paige's parents divorced when she was 12 due to certain unbearable differences. Her father was a very strict, manipulative, and controlling man who was extremely sexist and overly conservative to continue to get along with an active humanitarian and serious liberal- her mother. The divorce was rough and messy, and after many court battles, her mother won full custody and moved out-of-state. At first, Paige barely saw her father. If she was lucky, she would see him once a year. But at 15, Paige developed into her own self and person with her own unique style and way of living. One that her mother embraced as self-expression, but if her father saw the way she dressed... he would smack her right across the face.

The problem was, Paige hadn't seen her father in person since she was 14, and only spoke to him sometimes through the phone. Now almost 18, she is forced to move in with her father on his farm due to legal trouble she had gotten in too in her city. In order to protect Paige from ending up behind bars, her mother made a bold decision to send her over to her father's small town until she was rehabilitated from her reckless personality. What her mother failed to mention was that Paige was a fully Gothic, color-haired, freshly-pierced troublemaker who had previously abused drugs, drunk alcohol, and fell into a promiscuous life of crime and vandalism.

So when Paige first walks off the plane to be picked up by her military father, he is repulsed by the daughter he can barely recognize. Yet, he is overpowered by a taboo desire to ravage her beautiful, womanly body. Having last saw her when she was 13 or 14, she was still a child in his eyes. But now, she wasn't a kid, she was a full-grown, developed lady who appearing to be deprived of discipline and in need of a serious parenting. Now, it was his duty to teach his villainous and vampiric daughter how she should look and behave...

* Possible pictures for Saige can be found under the name 'Daphnee' in the 4th post (Fashion Gone Goth)

* This is a more aggressive-style roleplay. I am open to some things I wouldn't normally be open too like perhaps rape, sexual torment, and bondage. There are limits though, so if you have something fetched in mind, please discuss with me first. PM ME YOUR IDEAS!

[ ] Uncle x Niece Plot 1
The niece hasn't seen her uncle since her father and him got into a big argument 4 years ago. Having gotten into some troubles with the law, she is required to do 100 hours of community service and is sentenced to 2 months under house arrest. In order to ease her sentence, her father, a lawyer, compromised with the judge to send her to her uncle's horse farm where she can be under house arrest there and complete her service hours on the farm (in the middle of no where) since the farm offered free therapy courses for those battling alcohol and drug addiction during the summer. Though the farm does not host recovering addicts, patients come in for courses on the farm. The judge agreed and sent little miss troublemaker to farm the next week. Not only will this give her the chance to learn a lesson, complete her hours and her sentence, but it would give her a chance to recover her relationship with her uncle. But will this experience cause them to discover new feelings for one another?

[ ] Uncle x Niece Plot 2 (Goldilocks)
This plot is based off of the plot of the 1995 movie Goldilocks and the Three Bears: A Modern Tale starring Hanna Hall.
Gabrielle, nicknamed Goldie for her long blond curly locks, hasn't had a relationship with her uncle since she was 5 years old. Goldie is a rich, spoiled, and rude teenager who doesn't spend time on anything but shopping, texting, internet, and more shopping. Her parents having died in a tragic boating accident, she is being removed from her expensive private school to go live with her Uncle Hal in the mountains. Since Uncle Hal is a licensed architect, he has a project to design a ski resort on the mountain (hosting the going-extinct black bear). Temporarily residing in the mountains to map out of the ski-lodges and the trees that need to be cut down, he is living in small dome houses with an out-house, in the middle of the woods, until the project is complete. Now 16, she is outraged by the custody outcome and is disgusted with the fact that she has to live in the forest with no phone service, no internet or television, and no shopping mall for miles! Her rich life has come to an end, but her new adventurous life with her uncle is about to begin.

[ ] Sister x Brother Plot 1
The whole family was a giant mess. Mr. Charles slept with his wife's sister, the wife slept with her husband's father, the father divorced his own wife, mother of Mr.Charles, to marry his son's wife, Mr. Charles divorces his wife, since she was now engaged to his father, and he takes off with a woman a third his age, whom is NOT the woman he impregnated in the batch or affairs. Now, there was a pregnant mistress whom was the wife's sister, who is being divorced by her enraged husband, and has lost respect from her own daughter and son, 16 and 21 years of age. In the middle of this entire mess was Mr. Charles' son, Thomas, 13 years old, who is now expecting a half sister, who is also his cousin? Correct. His aunt was having his sister... the family was ruined. Thomas' mother left the family to run off with his grandfather to the islands of Costa Rica. His father is married to a girl only 5 years older than he is; a girl he is attracted to as a hormonal teenager. It gets worse. His aunt died in childbirth due to complications with her C-section. Now, baby Jaquelynn is motherless, and the only person willing to take care of her is her grandmother; who's husband ran off with her daughter-in-law. Thomas lived with his father and his father's 18-year-old wife. Thomas refuses to see his mother or his grandfather, but occasionally was babysat by his grandmother – who was the legal guardian of his baby half-sister and cousin; Jaquelynn. But as the years carried on, Thomas was still deeply angry, and eventually stopped seeing his sister after he took off. Jaquelynn, only 6 years old, was devastated that her brother has abandoned her. That was the end of their relationship.

Ten years passed. Thomas has disappeared and had little contact with his father, grandmother, or any other members of the family.
He lived his own life, and so did the rest. But his sister, Jaquelynn, was now growing into womanhood. Her brother's grandmother, the one who raised her, had died of heart failure. She was homeless. Her biological mother was dead. Her two other half-siblings, whom were now were 32 and 37, were married and had never met her. Her father, like her brother, had taken off to another country. She was forced into a strange foster home for the time being. She ran away, and while being attacked by a pimp who wanted her for prostitution on the streets, she was saved by an older young man. This man, she didn't recognize, and he didn't recognize her. He offered to share his hotel that night, since she wouldn't last another night alive on the crime-filled streets of Chicago. It was clear they were attracted to one another, and what be it more romantic than a damsel in distress with her knight in shinning armor? What they both didn't realize, was that they had more in common than they would have predicted... they were brother and sister.

Thomas's name can be changed.
I was also thinking there could be a romance instead of with Thomas and Jaquelynn, but with Jaquelynn and her other half-brother whom she's never met (her biological mother's original child(ren) )

[ ] Sister x Brother Plot 2 (Nerd x Popular)
Laurel was young teen, barely 16, having just turned so a few days prior. At school, she was not the most popular girl. In fact, she was at the bottom of the food chain when it came to having friends and following trends. Laurel had no sense of fashion, she merely bought what was most comfortable and soft for herself and didn't have an interest for parties and active social lives. Instead, she was focused solely on her studies, being a straight A student and a stereotypical nerd. She even had the geeky glasses to bow the package. The only thing she lacked other than the books, the glasses, and the horrific fashion style, were the braces. Something she had graduated previously from only a few months ago. Now straight-teethed and rather giddy, Laurel expected the teasing to cease. But it didn't. Because she would have to turn into one of them to fit it. One of the slutty girls who took hours to do their hair, used 100 different types of makeup, and kept their parents spending to please the latest clothing line. The one thing that set Laurel the most apart from the rest of the gals was that she was utterly and completely prude. One-hundred percent virgin in every shape or form, she had no sexual or dating experience.

What happens when the hottest guy in school, Jake, asks the biggest loser out on a date? Things change. A dark mindset begins to manipulate. A certain strive for perfection; something that would drive Laurel to want to surpass Jake's expectations. In order to compete with the series of other skanks in the school, Laurel would have to be better, hotter, and sexier than them, without losing what really makes her – her. In order to prepare for her sexual encounter with Jake, she turns to her older brother and friend of Jake to give her advice and sex tips. Only to realize how little she actually knows about pleasing a man, Laurel reaches out to her brother to teach her. But when the topic of sex is introduced to their sibling relationship, things take a turn to the dark, taboo and inappropriate side.

Her brother feels really awkward and uncomfortable with the whole idea of him teaching her. She talks him into it, but when he questions how much she has done exactly, she confesses that she's never even pleasure herself, let alone a guy. Not even a kiss. This was going to be more difficult than he ever imagined to do with just talking. Unless... he didn't teach her with talking at all.

~ OTHER ~

[ ] Daughter (neighbor) x Father's Best Friend (neighbor)
The neighbor has blossomed into a beautiful young woman with extreme sex appeal. Dressing a little provocatively when going out with her friends, it was only natural for any guy to find her sexually appealing. But what if that man was a good family friend, almost 20 years older, and the best friend of her father? Do thoughts change? Never acting on his lusts, his desire becomes harder to fight when Tom departs on a 2 week business trip, leaving the house to his daughter all alone for that time, her being old enough and 'responsible'. But the father didn't trust her as much as she thought. He asks the neighbor and best friend for over 15 years to keep and eye out on her when he was gone. Everything is blown out of proportion when she decides to through a giant lingerie house party; inviting over a 100 people filled with loud music and tones of alcohol and drugs. When the family best friend returns from going out on a disappointing date, his jealousy of all the men and rage puts a sudden end to the erotic festivity.

[ ] MORE COMING!

LONG PLOTS/ STARTERS:

Little Miss Attitude
Student x Lawyer (possible Niece x Uncle)

85ebd7.jpg

Ally Hutchman (born Alexandria Layla Hutchman) is the name splattered across the papers; along with Jessica Johns, Mina Di Bocha, and Dorianne Racken. All of them young female students attending Crawford High; a private high school best known of it's intense tuition fees and strict uniform policies. It was not a school most average people could afford. It was located in a high end city, with high end houses and high end families. Once having a spotless reputation, the school is now the center of news frenzy due to four reckless students facing serious criminal charges and potential jail time. Ally, one of those Fatal Four (as they were nicknamed) is the target for most of the charges. The quadruple having burned down a chuck of property, she is facing adult indictment because she is just a few months from 18. Facing up to 30 years in prison, with a mother who has passed, a father who walked out years ago, and a frustrated aunt ready to give her the boot – Ally is out of chances and pity streaks. This time, she's in real trouble, and has no money or resources to afford a good lawyer. Ally's Queen Sass attitude and constant need to party has always gotten her into trouble, but this mischievous diva has taken her problem to the extreme.

The Fatal Four had been caught on the scene of a burning house. The fire started in the house before leading to the barn 10 feet away, the car in the driveway, and then eventually the forested area close by. It took fighters close to 30 hours to maintain and put out the massive fire. The teens were found trying to flee the scene, chased, and arrested. The four were clearly severely intoxicated and high. After being checked and stripped, they were found with possession of several drugs as well as a pack of matches and a couple of lighters. After a thorough investigation, the fire was found to be provoked and ignited through the use of gasoline, that was strategically placed around all of the house, to the barn, and to the car. With the flames of three burning objects, it was inevitable that the trees would set ablaze, causing a minor forest fire. Based on reports from the alarm company, someone had broken in and had failed to punch in the proper code. The evidence became over whelming. It looked bad. Real bad. But the whole thing was just a series of unfortunate events. Except for the gasoline; something in which Ally refused to admit too, even thought the other three girls had agreed to sign a confession to help their sentence. Not Ally.

**************************************************************​

“Obstructions/Resisting an Officer. Destruction of property, first and second degree arson, trespassing, breaking and entering, burglary, possession of marijuana, cocaine, and ecstasy, as well as underage intoxication with a blood alcohol of close to four times the legal limit...” The man towered over me, standing across the slim table as he stared down at me in utter shock. I wouldn't look at him. I refused. I had a look of distaste on my face; like I didn't care, or didn't want to care. Glancing down at my fingers like a little preppy bitch, I was quick to ignore virtually every felony I was being charged with; especially the words of him – I hated him. Big hot shot New York lawyer. All high in pride on gleaming in wealth. Hated people like him. There was an awkward silence that lingered for a moment after his pause. “Are you out of your fucking teenage mind!?” His voice had raised, as if he had had enough of my strong attitude. He had a short temper... But so did I.

Literally exploding from my chair, the seat flying behind me to lay flat on the ground, I slammed my fists on the table. “God dammit, don't fucking talk to me like I'm a damn child!” My face was inches from his; so close that my hot breath radiated against his skin. My silky blue eyes narrowing in order to give a challenging glare. “Don't talk down to me...” If I were an animal, I would be growling with every word. My body was leaning over the table. The only reason I was able to reach the same relative height as him was because I was wearing high heeled booties. “I am fucking sick of all of this maturity bullshit. I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm a fucking woman, you understand me?” With that heated statement, I had stomped my right foot into the ground; my leather stilettos clapping with the impact of the ground. “And if you want to be my lawyer, you better fucking respect that.” I stormed, turning around in a quick twist. But before I could even taken but two steps, I felt a tight grasp of my arm pull me backwards. My backside slammed roughly against the edge of the table and I grumbled, regaining my standing position. The strong hand holding me would not let go. Turning me around quickly, he pulled me in closer.

Additional notes:

- This is my first plot that I will leave open to pure smut and/or romance.
- Having no family other than an aunt related to her mother, I was thinking of the possibility of making the lawyer her long lost uncle from her father's side. So she wouldn't know he's her biological uncle since she's never met her father. OR it could be made that he comes into her life having seen the papers and offers to be her lawyer for free. So there's a lot of hate in that relationship from family affairs.
- Ally's aunt does not have enough money to support her expensive lifestyle anymore, and she has given Ally 30 days to pack her shit and get out. Her lawyer offered to serve for free.
- Ally is considered the 'leader' of the Fatal Four which is why she is facing the most charges. The three other girls have essentially blamed her for the whole conspiracy in order to lesson the degree of their charges. Despite many holes in the story and the investigation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through My Body
Ballet Dancer x Strip Club Owner

Vertical_Ballet___Pole_Art_by_kalaspuff-1.jpg

A top-class ballerina, named Lilianna, loses her scholarship after an unknown person sabotages her chances of becoming the Swan Queen. In order to disarm her high position, explicit photographs of her at an out-of-control party get (purposely) leaked onto the internet. The photos are of her drinking, smoking weed, and sexually posing, clearly intoxicated. The pictures are enveloped and sent to to the Dean of the school and she is originally expelled from the program. Though, because Lilianna is the best dancer, and with argument that the pictures are from several years ago, the Dean agrees to allow her back in the program, though with the exception that she would not get bursaries nor her education and courses paid for by the school and the ballet company.

As if her career and education hadn't been tampered with enough, Lila (her nickname, pronounced Lie-lah ) now has to pay close to 150 thousand dollars in order to pay for courses, clothes, shoes, and everything that comes with ballet. With no resources for a loan and no job that pays enough to support her hefty school fines - Lilianna must find a quick, easy, and fast way to make a lot of money with such little time on her hands. After failed attempts to find a job, she is forced to drop out of the program, and inevitable loses her position as Swan Queen. Determined to rejoin the program and achieve her life-long dream and passion of becoming a professional ballet dancer, Lila is introduced to the idea of stripping through a 'Wanted/ Hiring' ad from a downtown famous bar and strip club called Vita Bella (Italian slang for Beautiful Life).

The legendary strip club holds both an extraordinary reputation for business, dancers, and service, but also manages a dangerous history of drug crime and is rumored to be owned by the Italian mafia. A big money-maker for all who work there, especially the strippers, there have been reports of substance abuse, prostitution, and intense crime activity within the massive three-storey club. Despite all negative things said about the degrading business, Lila was desperate and finalized that the quick money will be worth the exposure. Without even attending a single pole dancing course, with no knowledge of how to strip, she purchases and installs her very own pole in her apartment and begins to practice - concocting several dance routines embedded with both pole dancing AND ballet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It took barely 2 weeks of day and night practicing and training to master the art of pole dancing and to package my audition routine. It wasn't like I actually had an audition at a strip club. I was just planning to go in there, and hope for the light of day and at least a chance to strut my stuff and new revolutionary art of dance. Proud and chin held high, I entered Vita Bella and nervously looked around. Clearly out of place and not there to watch strippers or to drink – I'm greeted by a handsome bartender. “Looking for someone? You looks lost, darling.”

I swallow lightly, and shift my eyes. “I'm looking for a job. I'm a dancer.” Upon the announcement that I actually wanted to 'dance' aka strip, the bartender looked at me with such disbelief, but a over-hearing stripper buts in to defend the club.

“We have strippers. We don't need more, thanks. Especially not amateurs.” Full of attitude and very
bitter, the girl storms past me, shoving my body and my bad in the process. Knocking my stuff over a chair, it caused a pair of ballet shoes to fall to the ground. “Are those... ballerina slippers?” The stripper began to snicker and laugh. “You're from the academy. Where them snobby bitches go to dance. This is no place for your kind, girlie. Get lost.”

Before the woman dressed in little clothing and translucent high heels could escape before I could reply, an older man emerges from the back of bar and stops her from leaving. “Ay... Bambi. Don't be so rude. That's not good business.” He glares at her and she chuckles angrily, in clear defeat. His gaze turns back at me. I'm not sure who he is, but I have a feeling by the way he is dressed, and his charming way of speaking, that he was probably the owner. “What is a beautiful girl like you doing here looking for a job? Especially a professional ballet dancer. This isn't a good girls sanctuary. Why?”

Picking up my shoes from the ground and laying them on the bar counter, I reply simply; “Why else? Money. And I can dance. Real dance. And if I'm going to degrade myself, I might as do it in the finest of strip clubs.” I gave a nonchalant and rather sarcastic smile, no fearful to insult the business. “But I have something more to offer than just a pretty girl on a pole.” I smirked a little, looking slightly over my shoulder at Bambi.

The man paused, “... You have my attention.”

Returning my gaze to him, I leaned over the bar, sliding my white ballet shoes towards him in an almost seductive matter. “I need a sturdy pole, a lot of room, and 5 minutes to get changed. What I can do cannot be told in words. Only shown through my body.”

Ballerina.png

EXTRA NOTES:

- I made the roleplay so the male is the owner, but you can also play the bartender. If you wish to play yet another character, send me your ideas. :)
- I was also thinking that the dean that kicked her out is a man, and he secretly goes to that strip club regularly, and so happens to find Lila doing her thing. That can be a possible pairing as well.
- The mafia can be changed, so can the name of the strip club.
- I just lightly played the male character in order to create an introduction - I do not godmod or control other characters that are not mine to control.
- I usually offer other images in place of the character I had already provided, but in this roleplay, I will not - because I am very content with the originally chosen image of Lilianna (above).
- Also, I would like this roleplay to take place a little in the past, before professional (athletic) pole dancing became a sport and a legitimate exercise. So her kind of dancing would be very unseen and impressive. Also meaning that the strippers at the club can't do what she's doing at the level of expertise that she is able to do (because she's already fit and professionally trained).
- I literally have a video of what Lilianna's audition will be like. AKA - a dancer doing a cheographed pole dance to classical music. It's epic.
- I'm open to changes and other ideas. :)

Heart Shaped Glasses
Popular x Goth

meow104-1.jpg

Crimson High was one of the biggest high schools in the city and never failed to hold a good 1500 students every year. And although the school was filled, the split of students into cliques never failed. There was what everyone commonly knew as the 'Populars'. Among other groups, the nerds, the jocks (who were a close correlating group with the Populars that often meshed), the helpers (volunteers and goodie gals who try to save the world and are always teacher's pets – also close correlation to the nerds), and the outcasts. The outcasts usually embodied the style of goths, punks, or basketcases – students whom express themselves through dark clothing, tattoos, piercings, and odd styles. They also never meshed with any other group, especially the Populars. In fact, the Populars and the Outcasts fought the most and were the cause to many student suspensions and even some expulsions. Because the Nerds were typically submissive and unable to defend themselves from the dominant Populars, there were generally never any big incidents between the groups. But, the Outcasts were not always insecure and submissive and did not hesitate to talk back. Statuses were not just part of normal high school drama... the school was a virtual Social Battlefield – a dangerous war zone; especially between the senior graduating students.

A new war was about to begin. There was a new student in town, Damien – a male, who not only had a beautiful, preppy younger sister – but who was a total goth*. And it didn't help that within the first week, his sister had made friends with every Popular girl and guy in the entire school, INCLUDING the seniors. This new goth had become not only a sibling disgrace to the sister, but was now the new target for Populars to eat alive. A couple weeks had passed by, and tension between the Outcasts and the Populars were increasing day by day. The bombs were just about to explode – but this time, the bombs would backfire and explode on the Populars, because this goth was not about to be pushed around by some over-confident, cocky poppers. So far, Damien had been able to get the Populars to back off, but he was about to meet his match; Victoria.

Victoria was a stereotypical Popular – a senior. She was skinny, very tanned, followed every latest mainstream fashion trend and most of all, was extremely beautiful. She was most known for two things, her heart-shaped sunglasses that she almost always wore, and her undeniable aggressive attitude. She had no fear of what came out of her mouth, and didn't care what anyone thought. Though, she rarely blasted anyone, but when she did, it was deadly. Nicknamed the Firecracker for her temper - no one dared to challenge her or do any tiny thing to irritate or piss her off. Feisty Victoria had a younger brother named Jacob whom was only 15 years old – but he was taking after his sister and was the leader of his grades' popular gang. Though, Jacob was rather scrawny and very immature. And like his sister, he had a mouth, but so much of a mouth that he could not control what came out... which often caused him to get into a lot of trouble with older students and teachers. Being her baby brother, Vicky always came to the rescue. This time, Jacob had ran his mouth to the wrong person; the new goth, Damien, and his friends – calling them cruel names and picking a fight bigger than himself in order to impress a set of teen girls. This bad choice ultimately lead to him being threatened with a knife and shoved into a locker. That was not acceptable to Victoria. And when she found out, shit hit the fan. Although she had never spoken or even acknowledged the new goth, she knew who he was and his growing reputation, and she was ready to set him straight. It was white glasses VS. black buckles and she was more than ready.

Storming into the cafeteria - no one could ignore the fuming diva heading right for the Outcast food table. Eyes set for Damien, upon arriving to face him, she slammed her fists against the table leaning her body forward to come face-to-face. But inches from his monotone expression, she sneered, "... you!" Watching as the goth kept head-down, eating his food and virtually ignoring the blonde beauty, Victoria's face reddened in anger. "Look at me!" She flung her arm to the side, smashing her palm against the tray and causing it to go flying to the side and off the table. The food, his lunch, and the tray lay limply on the floor beside them. At this point, the entire population turned to look at the commotion. She lowered her sunglasses to reveal her stunning blue eyes and stared him in the face. Damien's friends were left in shock. Victoria's lips curved into a taunting growl. "Who do you think you are, Dracula?" She paused, but gave no time for a response. "You threaten my brother..." She flailed her arm, roughly pointing behind her where a small pale boy sat at the corner of his entourage. "...you threaten me." Her finger returned to point to herself, then quickly transitioned to grab his collar. At this point, Vicky was so dramatic, that her curvy, tanned body lay leaning against the table; shirt riding up to reveal her dazzling belly button ring. "You think you're better than me, huh, punk?" She threw him back in his seat and slowly, with great hostility, return to a standing position. She used her middle finger to push her glasses back onto her face. "Watch yourself. I've got weapons too."

- Based, of course, loosely on Marilyn Manson's song/video.
- I wrote the starter in third person, but I write normally in first.
- Goth be changed to punk, basketcase, etc. Whatever you want. As long as the character is rather rebellious, dominant, a little aggressive and even dark.
- Damien's name can be changed, so can what he did to Jacob.
- This was designed mainly to be a roleplay between Vicky and Damien, but can also be made into an incest between Damien and his little popular sister.
- Open to discussion!

OTHER PICTURES:
Popular 1
Popular 2
Popular

Popular 4
Popular 5
Popular 6
Popular 7
Popular 8
Popular 9
Popular 10
Popular 11
Popular 12
Popular 13
Popular 14
Popular 15
Popular 16
Popular 17
Popular 18
Popular 19
Popular 20
Popular 21
Popular 22
Popular 23
Popular 24
Popular 25
Popular 26

CATER GIRLS:
Sophie's Surprise

sexyredhead8.jpg

(RPC can be changed, see below)​

Cater Girls is an underground high-end prostitution business that offers wealthy men an opportunity to have a personally-chosen young woman come and “cater to his needs”. But to purchase a meeting with a Cater Girl is not cheap, nor easy. Cater Girls has a strict process that must be completed before any man and Cater Girl meets. Before a session, the man must complete a long survey, undergo a series of medical tests to ensure that he is not carrying any sexually transmitted diseases or any that many harm the girl, and lastly; there is a background-check on each customer to clear any criminally recorded threats that may endanger the Cater Girls. This business guarantees a clean, sober, and sophisticated prostitute who is STD free, no drugs, no alcohol, and no surprises. Each Cater Girl has a biography and specific kinks and needs from her Rentor (man who pays for her session). The Rentor must apply for a Cater Girl, and the Cater Girl must then ACCEPT or DENY his application based on the survey. If the Cater Girl accepts, it doesn't mean the Rentor has gained a session. Each Cater Girl only has one Rentor at a time, and the Cater Girl is required to commit 100% to her Rentor; hence she is not sexually involved with someone else. The title of Rentor goes to the highest bidder, which usually ranges in the high thousands of dollars.

Though, different from other high-end prostitution businesses, the Rentor does not get his prostitute for only one night; but several depending on the calculation of the bid. Two and a half thousand dollars is equivalent to one session. If the bid is $50,000, the number of sessions guaranteed is 20 – but if the Rentor and the Cater Girl mutually agree to continue the sessions, further prices are discussed. Usually, relationships between Rentor and Cater Girl last for months and sometimes up to a year. There is no set time on sessions. Every session guarantees 5 hours; the hours can be taken from other sessions, or reduced to add more for another session. For example, if there are 20 sessions, that is equivalent to 100 hours – those 100 hours can be used to the Rentors needs. The Cater Girls industry is compared to Sugardaddy/ Sugarbaby relationships, because the Rentors often use their Cater Girl as arm-candy at a party, and usually financially support their Cater Girl outside of their payment (buy her expensive gifts, give her a car to use in their time, pay for her clothes, etc.). To put it simply, Rentors are paying for a emotional and sexual relationship with a young woman, with intentions to be respected as the only man in their life, and vice versa for the Cater Girl, who expects to be the only woman sexually involved in the relationship. The Rentor, or the Cater Girl, are able to cancel their 'relationship' with their partner if things do not go well or they do not get along. There is a refund of the payment based on how many hours have been used. The Rentor will not get refunded for hours used. To assure the Cater Girl will not spend money that is not yet hers, she is payed session by session. The bid money from her Rentor is placed in a secured account controlled by the Cater Girls industry.

Sophie is a 19 year old fresh High School graduate who was contacted by the Cater Girls industry after pictures of her from a erotic photo-shoot were released in a local pornographic magazine. To Sophie, a lonely, fatherless and financially-struggling teen, the offer sounds supportive and like a safe alternative to her troubles. Having no where else to turn to when her mother is murdered in a drive-by shooting, Sophie accept the job. A virgin to the business, she is anxious to be placed on the market for potential Rentors to bid on. An older, wealthy and world-renown businessman is introduced to the Cater Girls service through a friend, and the first girl to catch his eye is Sophie. Her biography and description is what catches his attention the most, so he applies. Being accepted, he is in a money battle with 23 other bidders to deem Sophie as his Cater Girl. But this man isn't about to stand down; when he wants something, he gets it. Sophie becomes the Girl with the highest amount ever to have been bid, with a whopping 250,000 thousand dollars. Nervous about her first encounter, she is surprised to see the man she is greeting is her very own (insert taboo here)*.

* This can be a number of things:
- Friend's father/uncle/brother
- Family member long lost father/uncle/brother
- Previous boss
- This can also be someone random
- etc. (open to ideas)

Here are some pictures/choices of Sophie if wanted:
~ If you choose one, please write the number upon PM ~

Fashion Gone Goth
Employee x Boss

gothgirl-1.png

He was rich. He was tall. He was drop-dead, ruggedly handsome. He had power and was an internationally known money God. She was broke. She was everything he hated. But she was feisty and beautiful and had the bossy attitude to challenge his authority. An attitude that would soon prove to drive him emotionally, physically, and sexually mad.

Paul Grow was a wealthy entrepreneur in his late 30s, who always got everything – be it item or person – he wanted. If he lusted it, he would get it, and the billions of dollars he had didn't hurt either. He was arrogant, cocky, selfish, shallow, and a complete asshole, but something about his pretty face and charming attitude always got him around with the ladies. Every man wanted to be him, and every woman wanted to be with him. He had the perfect life. Beautiful women, big mansions, the best cars, the whole stereotypical American dream. His rise to fame came with the opening of his multi-billion dollar fashion industry listed Grow Fashion Incorporated. He had just been announced on the Forbes 100 most richest men in the world. Despite his countless riches and numerous sexual affairs, he still worked to manage his business even if he could easily hire another to perform his tasks. He had, at some point of another, met almost all the employees who worked in the headquarters, except for one – Daphnee Cynthia Cole – who had just been hired as Executive Director of the Photography Department; EDPD. It was a huge job that didn't pay nearly enough for the amount of effort and work needed to succeed, but it was hard to get and everyone who knows fashion wanted its position. Not only does it provide on-spot action with models and fashion, but it guaranteed a spot at the annual Grow Ball; A huge party with an exclusive private guest list that included some of the biggest names in fashion, celebrities, and Paul Grow himself. The EDPD also got to work directly with Paul Grow – a huge honor to any fashion successor.

But if there was someone who hated Paul Grow, it was Daphnee; a 23 year old fresh fashion employee who gears her taste towards heavy metal music and Gothic craze. Tattooed, pierced, and head full of colorful dye, she is not the typical Grow employee. In fact, she was everything conservative Paul Grow himself despised in fashion and in society. But the business was desperate for someone with the amount of talent needed to cater to high demands. With sales plummeting for the worse – Grow Fashions Inc needed something different, something fresh, and someone with as much brute attitude as she had. She was the direct opposite of every woman in the office. Her body was covered in tattoos, her face in piercings, and she wasn't afraid to wear ripped, black, and studded clothing. She pushed the limits to every high-end fashion industry and would be consider a styling disgrace to any European designer. Opinion was something Daphnee didn't care about. She was head strong, confident, and had a big mouth that was always ready to challenge anyone's negative thoughts about her image. But it was that exact personal attitude that made Red Herking, Chief Executive Officer – CEO and best friend of Paul Grow, hire her despite her lack of experience.

When Paul Grow first walks in to the office to meet this new EDPD, he is shocked beyond means to find a bad-ass-looking punk with a clipboard managing the photographers at the newest shoot - expected to be a huge hit. Having been previously warned about her fashion differences, he was expecting a horrid-looking and morbidly overweight 'Ugly Betty'. But there were no amount of words to describe his surprise when he is introduced a stunningly beautiful Gothic diva.

Extra details:
- Paul Grow's name can be changed.
- He's an old-fashioned guy who finds piercings and tattoos trashy (other than ear piercings)
- He finds any music related to rock/metal/punk etc Satanic and repulsive.
- He sleeps with every model, girl, and employee that's attractive and isn't one for commitment
- He has a dangerous temper
- She is the first one to not comply to his picky and judgmental demands

Roleplay pictures available at:

www.photobucket.com/punkgothtattoospiercings

PASSWORD is: badass

A Different Kind of Leather
Country girl x Biker boy

goldiesexy.jpg

Jayney McCall was born in a farm, grew up on a farm, and now lived and owned part of her family's heritage. Her family had lived in the country for decades. In the country, unlike the city, not many people strayed far as they grew older. It was typically the same people who have been there for years. A small town, where everyone knows everyone. It was a fun town; filled with almost nothing to do – but some how the local kids and teens always found things to entertain themselves with. The city was filled with farms of all sorts, almost every one owning at least a couple of horses. Jayney's family just happened to own a successful horse ranch, offering intensive training for horse shows, and even basic horse lessons. The McCall family were one of the most wealthy families in town, but they were not nearly as rich as some city folk. Nevertheless, having gained a well reputation with horses, many high achieving riders, racers, and jumpers would come to the ranch for a special type of training. Since the ranch was in the middle of nowhere (houses separated by almost a mile), along a long out-stretched highway, it was a good sort of therapy with the least of distractions... except for, of course, Jayney, who seemed to always catch all the new-comers attention with her cowboy boots and slim, gorgeous figure. She was always the center of attention with the guys, but never seemed to cave to their charming ways. Very prude, morally, and religiously driven, she isn't shy to deny men. But no one could get Jayney McCall, not even the good-looking rich kids from the city who come to train their horses for competition. None of them seemed to ever get Jayney and lacked the ability to turn her head – until there was one person Jayney could not even force herself to ignore.

He had no name. He and his buffoons were nicknamed by the town as the Sharks, because they ate and destroyed everything in their path. They particularly loved passing through this small town and causing trouble, for reasons most could not understand. The newest member of the gang was someone the teens nicknamed "Leather" (he always wore a black leather jacket) – he was always seen around with his younger gang; always straying from the wolves. The gang, of course, was a biker gang. The group was big, consisting of over 100 motorcycle riders, but the entire group all together had triple the number, but it was hard to all ride together, so there were many sub-groups of all different ages and personalities. But for whatever reason, this one small group of 5 relatively young bikers who loved to terrorize small communities, including this one. After one of Jayney's smaller barns was burned down, she made it a personal goal to make the group pay for their actions.

Her vengeance was only justified when long and behold, there was a Shark straying from his pack. A single motorcycle was tearing up the road towards her barn. It was close-to-never that a rider rode alone. But for whatever reason, he was single – and Jayney recognized him right away. It was "Leather", the cocky, self-absorbed Shark member who had a lust for mischief. He was also the Grand Biker's grandson – something that gained him a lot of popularity and power amongst the biker community. When Jayney heard him rearing down the road, she took it upon herself to teach him a valuable lesson. Laying out 12 boxes of 4 inch nails across the road. Immediately after riding over the nails, the young man popped his front tire, slid onto his side, and skid into a ditch – causing severe damages to the bike. And guess who came running out to the rescue? Jayney. But little did the biker know, that Jayney wasn't as sweet as she appeared to be – and had a feisty bite to those juicy lips. Unfortunately for "Leather", he was in the middle of nowhere, with a flat tire, and no motorcycle shop anywhere for miles and miles – and to top it off, the bike's fuel line was damaged in the accident. And his cell phone? Mysteriously missing...

Now it was up to Jayney to show this punk the damage his lifestyle has created on land, and how much his actions devastate the community. Being complete opposites, they soon find they have a lot more in common then they expected to find. It was biker leather jacket versus cowboy leather boots. Who would win in this community battle, the leather-jacketed bad boy, or the
leather-booted country sweetheart?

Extra details:
- Leather is not the guy's real name, it's just a quick nick name the town gave him
- "Leather" can be an older man, too. In the plot I made him young - becuase it better suited the reckless life-style, but if wanted he can be older
- Sharks is not the gangs real name either, again, it's just a nick name the town gave them
- “Leather” does not remember that her barn is the one that was terrorized, since he terrorizes a lot of places and loses track all the time
- He also has no idea she's the reason he crashed and is oblivious to it all
- He is forced to stay with her until his bike is fixed and etc.
- Open to other ideas/changes

RE: Romance, Taboo, & Sex - that's how I like it. (; [OPEN]

~ * PAIRINGS * ~

Random Fanplays:

SHOWS:
NCIS: Abby x Gibbs
Jersey Shore: Normal Girl x Cast member *IDEA IN MIND*
Castle: Detective Beckett x Rick Castle
Ugly Betty: Betty x Daniel

MOVIES:
A Walk To Remember: Jamie x Landon
Harry Potter: Hermoine/Luna x Snape/Lucius/Draco
Harry Potter: Luna x Lord Voldermort
Star Wars: Leia x Luke
Star Wars: Aayla Secura x Sith Lord
Star Wars: Mara Jade x Luke Skywalker

NEW X-MEN
* Based mainly on the movie series with a touch of comic books *
Rogue/Storm x Wolverine/Cyclops
Mutant x Young Magneto/ Young Professor Xavier
Mutant x Wolverine
Mystique/Storm x Other
Human x Mutant
Other Mutant x Other Mutant (choice)
Young Mystique x Young Magneto (X-Men: First Class)
Emma Frost x Young Magneto
Other Mutant x Young Magneto
Other Mutant x Young Charles Xavier
Mystique x Azazel
Other Mutant x Azazel
Mystique x Beast (Hank)
Other Mutant x Beast (Hank)
Mutant x Political Leader

IN THE FAMILY:
Sister x Brother(s)/Stepbrother(s)
Sister x Brother's best friend
Daughter x Father/Stepfather
Daughter x Father's Poker Friend(s)
Niece x Uncle(s)
Goldilocks (PLOT IN MIND) (uncle x niece)
Cousin x Cousin(s)

FANTASY:
Elf x Other
Demon x Angel/Other
Angel x Demon/Other
Human x Guardian angel
Loup-Garoux (girl who transforms into a wolf) x Other
Shape shifter (can turn into an animal(s)) x Other
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Human x Vampire (NOT Twilight!!!)

STAR WARS:
Forbidden Hybrid x Jedi Knight/Master
Forbidden Hybrid x Sith Lord
Sith [or] Jedi x Sith [or] Jedi
Captured x Sith [or] Jedi
Padawan x Jedi Master
(Jedi) Padawan x Sith Lord
Pilot x Jedi Knight/Master [or] Sith
Princess/Queen x Jedi [or] Sith
Jedi x Prince/King
Pod Racer x Other
Alien x Other
Street Thug (or troublemaker) x Sith [or] Jedi

RENAISSANCE
Thief x King/Prince [or] Guard/Warrior
Princess x Thief [or] Guard/Warrior
Slave (or servant) x Prince/King [or] Guard/Warrior
Warrior x Prince/King/Other
Gypsy x King/Prince [or] Guard/Warrior/Other
Injured Troublemaker x Other

ANCIENT EGYPT:
Egyptian Pharaoh [or] Magician x Egyptian Pharaoh [or] Magician
Slave (worker) x Egyptian Pharaoh
Hebrew Girl x Royalty
Disguised Egyptian (Actually Hebrew) x Other
Captured Entertainer x Egyptian Pharaoh *IDEA IN MIND*
Troublemaker x Royalty [or] Guard [or] Egyptian Pharaoh
Hebrew Singer x Egyptian Pharoah * I would play a female Jewish slave who is working at the river washing grains (or something) and singing when her voice captures the ears of the King * <3
Hebrew Carver x Egyptian Pharaoh (or prince) * I would play a young female (not a slave yet) who spends her free time carving. Her house is completely carved in a beautiful shape(s) and the Pharaoh would have overheard of her talents and wants her to carve his temple or furniture etc. for him. PS. She hates the Egyptians.) *

LAW & MAFIA:
Troublemaker x Lawyer [or] Law enforcement
Street racer x Police officer (or other)
Rival Agents
Police officer x CIA Agent * IDEA IN MIND *
Prostitute x Law Enforcement
Victim x Law Enforcement
Don's daughter x Police (or other law enforcement)
Don's daughter x Rival Don (or his son)
Don's daughter x Hit man
Waitress [or] Entertainer [or] Trouble x Don

WORLD WAR I, II, (even futuristic III):
Spy x Spy/Soldier/Nazi/Other
Native x Pilot/Soldier/Other
Jewish Worker x Company Owner
Jewish Girl/Maid(Servant) x Nazi
German Girl x Jewish Man
Italian Jewish Girl x Soldier
Nurse x Soldier [or] Doctor
Jewish Nurse x Nazi
Jewish Girl (Disguised as a Christian) x Nazi/Soldier
Poor Girl x Rich Commander

STUDENT:
Student x Teacher
Student x Principle
Athlete x Coach
Outcast/Nerd x Popular/Jock/Goth/Criminal
Goth x Nerd/Jock/Popular
Basket case “Crazy” x Popular/Jock/Goth
Student x Teacher/Principle/Coach
Accidental Roommates (College, dorm, or apartment)

OTHER:
Pirate x Captain
Native x Sailor
Patient x Doctor
Nurse x Doctor
Nun x Priest
Farmer girl x City boy
City girl x Farmer boy
Poor girl x Rich boy
Rich girl x Poor boy
Secretary x Boss
Good Girl x Bad Boy