Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Veteran writer offering story-driven games & sexy one-shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThreadTitle-00.png

Coming soon...

RE: 37, male (9 years experience) seeking story driven games: fantasy, vampires, etc.

Updated: Saturday, November 5th, 2011. New games (one-shot and collaboration sections expanded) streamlined linking and contact system, updated some graphics and proof-read.

RE: 37, male (9 years experience) seeking story driven games: fantasy, vampires, etc.

i must ask: is your username lifted from upright citizens brigade?

I think we'd have to go back to my place, and get to know each other by dragging one another around the floor with a large magnet first before I could answer that. Or - if magnets arn't your thing - we could go to an appliance store, and grab the spinning fans.

The non-cyborg answer is of course yes.

Best sketch comedy show America ever produced by the way (in my humble opinion) I can't believe I've met someone else who actually knows about it XD

i have a real sweet tooth. -gobbles aluminum foil-

i loved that show; that and strangers with candy were what really turned me on to surreal comedy.

Everything that is brilliant about Strangers With Candy can be summed up by this:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASYa-Wkroc[/video]

i love amy sedaris as jerri, but stephen colbert arguably stole every scene he was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom