Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM fanbased rp search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_dark_angelo

Planetoid
[size=14pt]FAN BASED[/size]

:exclamation:I really hate one liner, though I’ve been known to keep up a role-play with them if the plot interests me enough. But I usually really prefer at least a paragraph as a minimum.
I’ll do any kind of pairing as long as I enjoy the plot. (MxM is my favorite though)
:exclamation:I like to mirror my partner’s post length and sometimes do huge introductions
:exclamation:send pm if interested

[size=12pt]M/M Pairings[/size]

Hiei/Kurama

In Heat

tumblr_lg8k3tMeGq1qg5dp6o1_500.jpg
s320x240.png

Demons go into heat every so often and fox demons are the worst of the all. Kurama begins to feel ill suddenly and can’t remember what it is that is wrong with his body. But whenever he get closet to Hiei he can’t help, but want to throw himself at him. Will Hiei comply or run away? If he runs then Kurama stays in pain in his room or he could threaten to go find someone else. And what happens when the Yoko comes out in him? ((This scenario can go with either Yusuke or Hiei you choose. I would love to play the sex wanton Kurama ((whose a switch with Hiei but not with Yususke. Meaning the Yoko is dominant with Hiei and Hiei is dominant with only Kurama though Kurama can also be dominant with Hiei, but with Yusuke there is no Yoko and thus Kurama is mostly submissive and with this pairing switching would be rare unlike with the Hiei and Kurama paring..))

Hiei’s evil side

ECIMG3461.jpg

Hiei has always been possessive of the things he considers his and Kurama is no different in his eyes. The fox has belonged to him ever since the first time they begun to work together. At least in his mind that’s how it works. So when he sees Kurama and Yusuke drunkenly exchanging kisses and wanton touches he looses it. ((I play Kurama))

DBSK ((I really want one of these))

Flirting that goes too far
yunjae-3-346598.jpg

Jaejoong has always said how Yunho never has really considered him like a man and how he feels nervous when they hug, but really that was just some thoughts he had had nothing serious. The both of them are very close especially around the apartment where they would touch and hug and even sleep on each other on a regularly basis. They cared for each other and nothing else. But at some point those unthought-of of touches seem different and more dangerous. Maybe their just stressed or on edge, but the both of them can feel it. Small touches that were innocent before now take gasps from the receiver and soon at some point they decide to see what it is that is making them so tense. ((Would love to play Jaejoong))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom