Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty plot based role play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

Super-Earth
Impossible! Two great things in one role play?!

I'm looking for a role player to play the male part in a role play where I play a voluptuous woman who teases you until you rape me. Please be smart, creative, and literate. 2-4 paragraphs per post. That's basically 3 give or take 1 really. But I think that's a good standard. If I fail to meet this requirement for whatever reason, that's because I'm a tad bit rusty. But seeing as this is a craving of mine. I don't think that will be an issue.

I know thinking: What if I'm a lady who wants to play a male role?

Good! I prefer that, you just need to be able to play a good male character. I like keeping role play partners; so if your a woman it's easier for future role plays.

I usually don't play female roles in role plays, but this a special occasion of sorts.

I've had this idea in my head of this young woman; she's 20. She's 5'4 with long, dark, think mahogany hair. She weighs about 150 pounds. She has a round apple shaped face with these large vibrate green eyes that always look up at you. With subtle rose pink lips, she's a true beauty. Her skin a perfect pale that makes her look like a coveted maiden. She's a very curvy woman: she has a very wide waist, that tapers to her narrow waist. Her chest is large to say the least, she carries a 36D chest. She usually wears v-necks, and other things giving you a good view of her chest. With large, and thick thighs she's something that you want to get your hands on. With a nice ass to round out the package deal.

She's a tease. But has a secret though. She wants you to fuck her wildly. It doesn't matter who. If she's talking to you, she secretly wants to take you back somewhere and have use any of her orifices to violently pleasure. She loves in when you fuck her face, and when you pound into her relentlessly far after she's cum. She likes to know that isn't in control and that your taking over her; and there's nothing that she can do to stop it. She just has to go with the flow. She's addicted to cum, so you better have a lot.

I want to have a role play where I play this character, her name isn't important at this point in time. But I want to have a scenario where I am teasing and implying all sorts of things, but it's up to you to decide when you think you can't handle anymore.

I want someone who can appreciate a build up and climax where you finally end up taking me and pushing me back against a wall, with fingers in my mouth as you tell me how you plan to fuck my throat until it bleeds.

I want rough, passionate, and lots of cum. I would like to include things like:
Slapping
Dirty talking, be mean. Really.
Degradation. Make me be worthless, and that I'm only good for your cum.
Face fucking
Cum eating/drinking
Cum enemas
Cum vomiting
Inflation
Torture
Pain
Contortionism* ask about this when you PM me.
Massive cocks. Give me something to gag on.

As for the actual plot, I haven't thought of anything specifically yet. But I have a feeling this won't be hard to get something good going.

So if you're interested, PM me!
I only role play on this site: PM or threads.
And please be interesting, don't just have a plain title. Try to stand out a little~

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom