Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A cute little maid just for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
I've been craving a Maid/Master scenario, something kinky and fun, we can work out a loose plot, ages, favorite kinks. I want to be dominated, either it be lovingly or roughly, I want a Master who isn't afraid to explore all types of pervy things with his maid. <3

ONLY PMS PLEASE!

Tell me if you like Neko's too, I love playing the cliche neko maid, so sue me. xD!

I don't like one liners, don't let the simple format fool you, I'm willing to go all out and give you details. Juicy, juicy details.

Kinks:
Toys
Spanking <333
Anal
Teasing (Oral, fingerfucks, handjobs..)
Tit-fucking
Light bondage
The list does go on, but those are some I'm really craving right now!

Not so much:
Extreme cruelty (Gore, beating, snuff)
Toilet play
Vore
choking

Alright, now all I need is some Masters to play with!~ ;D

CutieMonsta said:
I've been craving a Maid/Master scenario, something kinky and fun, we can work out a loose plot, ages, favorite kinks. I want to be dominated, either it be lovingly or roughly, I want a Master who isn't afraid to explore all types of pervy things with his maid. <3

ONLY PMS PLEASE!

Tell me if you like Neko's too, I love playing the cliche neko maid, so sue me. xD!

I don't like one liners, don't let the simple format fool you, I'm willing to go all out and give you details. Juicy, juicy details.

Kinks:
Toys
Spanking <333
Anal
Tit-fucking
Light bondage

Not so much:
Toilet play
Vore
choking

Hey just wanted to say hi and see if you wanted to RP? Id say Im rather detailed but will put into it what I get. How aboutthe maid walks in on him mastrabating and she likes what she sees? Or maybe he grabs her and gets the idea to force her into making a video?

CutieMonsta said:

ONLY PMS PLEASE!

Kinks:
Toys
Spanking <333
Anal
Tit-fucking
Light bondage

Not so much:
Toilet play
Vore
choking

I will pm you

CutieMonsta said:

ONLY PMS PLEASE!

Kinks:
Toys
Spanking <333
Anal
Tit-fucking
Light bondage

Not so much:
Toilet play
Vore
choking

hey there. i think im just the master you need ;)

hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom