Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rysmarin's Requests (Ongoing, MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysmarin

Moon
Good day and welcome to my request thread. Feel free to call me Rice, Ritz, Ryzzy, or whatever else you feel is necessary. I am a straight male looking for one or more female RP partners, with bonus points going to those who are RP literate, are available to post at least once per day, and/or can post two or three paragraphs per response. As a male I tend to play the same, however I am generally open to playing a female in a yuri pairing.

Perhaps this seems harsh, but It's more often than not worth the struggle. I am usually into long term, story driven plots positively packed with romance and adventure, however I can play the gritty, sadistic dom that I am as well from time to time. I also like short, smutty plots from time to time.

I prefer to RP within Blue Moon, be it on a thread or through PM, but I am also available on Skype and email for all who use those mediums, and may be able to obtain other mediums upon request. I am generally capable of posting multiple times per day, with my opening post being anywhere from 4 to 10 paragraphs long. I am heavily dominant, but I have a soft spot for romance and copious amounts of plot.

My F-List and rabbit hole are in my signature... Please read them. I'm open to trying just about anything and everything that is not listed there-in as a no at least once. Last, I simply can't rp anything mundane. School and office life are, to put it bluntly, boring, and I quickly lose interest in RPs about them that don't have some fantastic fantasy or science fiction element, such as magic or non-human races.

Note: Asterisks denote which RP topics I'm presently craving the most. In addition, a question mark means I have a (more or less) specific plot or scenario in mind, and an exclamation mark means I simply want smut. X3

Original plot ideas:
((Teasers. PM me for more detail))
My pet[/color]]After a lot of deliberation, a man decides to go to the pet store and buy a new pet cat. He finds one he really likes... and gets significantly more than he bargained for, when the cat has transformed when he wakes in the morning. (Low fantasy plot set in the present.)
*Arch Magic[/b]]What would you do if you were dozing in the middle of a particularly boring lecture in class... and suddenly found yourself hurtling through time and space? Because that's where you find yourself, just before landing somewhere dark, cold, and wet... Inside a magic prison with slavers all around. (High fantasy plot set on an alternate earth.)
City Streets[/color]]An old wolf of some social authority/standing comes across a street crime... more specifically, the very beginning of a gang rape of a young girl. He saves the girl and offers to take her home/protect her... What could possibly go wrong? (Science fiction/anthro plot set in the near future.)
(More to come)

Cannon RP settings
((Note: I don't play cannon chars unless otherwise noted in the Cannon Characters section towards the bottom of the post.))

Videogames:
Fallout[/u]]
Fallout 3
*Fallout New Vegas
Legend of Zelda[/u]]
LoZ: Minish Cap
LoZ: Four Swords
*LoZ: Ocarina of Time
LoZ: Wind Waker
LoZ: Spirit Tracks
LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
**LoZ: Twilight Princess
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Mana
Halo[/u]]
Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Metroid[/u]]
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
*Metroid Prime 3
Mass Effect[/u]]
Original game only, as it's the only one I've played.
Pokemon[/u]]
Pokemon Gen 1 (Red, blue, yellow)
Pokemon Gen 2 (Silver, gold, crystal)
Pokemon Gen 4 (Daimond, pearl, platinum)
*Pokemon Ranger
?*Pokemon mystery dungeon
?*Pokemon mysyery dungeon: Explorers of time/darkness
(Note: Pokemon from Unova are acceptable as well, though the setting itself is not.)
Elder Scrolls[/u]]
Elder Scrolls III: Morowind
?***Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fable[/u]]
Fable
Fable 2
Fable 3
Dark Cloud[/u]]
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Final Fantasy[/u]]
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X2

Books:
Rhapsody trilogy
Eragon
Wizard's first rule (series)

Anime:
*Zero no Tsukaima
*Double Arts
Gurren Laghan
Naruto
One Piece

Original pairings
Human x Monster girl[/b]]A number of examples of what I'm looking for can be found here (NSFW).
Present Monster Girl Cravings: (Based on the images linked above)
?or!**Dragon
?or!*Fairy
?or!**Slime
Fantasy pairings[/b]]
(Pretty much anything, especially interracial pairings. Seriously, PM me your ideas!)
Craved pairings:
?*Elven druid x Escaped slave
?**Marooned pirate/sailor x Mermaid/siren
?or!*Monster x "Victim"
Furry pairings[/b]]*Feral x Human, *Feral x Anthro, ?**Feral x Feral, Anthro x Human, ?**Anthro x Anthro, Human X Anthro

For those who don't know what I mean by Feral, I mean standard quadrupedal animals with human intelligence.
Scifi Pairings[/b]]
!Tentacle alien x woman, ?*bounty hunter x wanted criminal, ?*wanted criminal x bounty hunter, ?alien x crash survivor, ?crash survivor x alien, Mutant x Mutant, Mutant x Human

Cannon characters/pairings
Legend of Zelda[/b]]I can play Link, Majora or maybe Ganon upon request.
Craving:
*Link x Malon
Legend of Mana[/b]]
I'll play the male hero, Larc, or maybe Elazul with pretty much any female character in the game.[/manwhore]
Craving:
**M hero x Sierra
*M hero x Daena
Legend of Dragoon[/b]]I'll play Dart, maybe Lavitz, King Albert, or, if you're really persuasive, Lloyd.
Dark Cloud[/b]] For Dark Cloud 1, I'll play Toan or maybe Ungaga. Dark cloud 2, I'll play Max.
Mass Effect[/b]]I will play Male Shepard or Garrus Vakarian.
Craving:
*Shepard x Tali
Pokemon[/b]]I can play just about any pokemon, but no characters from either the game series or the anime series.
Craving:
?*Pokemon x Pokemon
?*Pokemon x Trainer
?*Trainer x Pokemon
Double Arts[/b]]
I only have one Cannon pairing I'll do for this at the present.
?*Kiri Luchile x Elraine Figaretto
Naruto[/b]]I can play Naruto, Shikamaru, Gara, Neji, or Kakashi.
Craving:
*Naruto x Hinata

Images (NSFW)
Female character ideas
**Sexy bunny girl
**Super cute
*Also super cute
Winter Wolf
Mixed Breed
Feral Dragonness
Cutey in a swimsuit
Tail and knee-highs
Natural Doe

Male character ideas
**Wolf blade
**The Knight
*Rabit magic
White wolf
Cheetah on the Beach
Macro Dragon
Dark Noble

Image plots/Other
?**Be my pet
?or!**Captured Dragonness
?or!*More bunny girls
?*Djinn Wolf
?*Digital Dream

Some things will be added removed, and changed over time, so check back frequently. PM me or post if you see something you like or have an idea you'd like to share. Thank you for reading.

Alrighty, believe I've fixed the issues some were having with some of the picture plots. Apparently, Gelbooru doesn't like direct image links. XD Anyway, updated a few other bits as well. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom