Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need a flawless slave~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

Super-Earth
You need a master.

I want someone who is very well adapted to the ideas of S&M, and pain and punishment. I want someone who likes to submit, even though if they resist at first. I want someone who can give in, and really get down and dirty.

I want to be able to control you and aspects of your life. If you have some sort of prior experience in real life S&M that would be fantastic.

I am looking for a Master and slave role play. I do not have a plot for in mind, but I will be thinking of something up.

I have no limits. My one real limit is MxM role plays, but I'm looking for a female slave, so this doesn't apply. I want an intelligent, and beautiful female slave; someone who can read and write (about 3 paragraphs I think isn't a lot to ask for.)

I do want to try and find someone who is interested in a type of scenario where I will give you real life commands; where you have to obey just as you would in a role play. If this pertains to you, please let me know so we can work something out.

If you have any ideas for a plot, please include them when you PM me, also please include your limits, and other information.

Be interesting. ;)

Bump in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom